She thought about it carefully, and what those villains said might not be unreasonable.

Chu Weilian is indeed capable, but his abilities are not fully reflected in the book.

Especially the ability as a military commander. He hasn't fought any particularly important battles, and he has no outstanding talents.

His ability is more about the prince's faction fights and intrigues.

The reason why he was reused by the three princes was because he saved the three princes and gained the trust of the three princes in the role of the savior of the three princes, rather than his talents being discovered by the three princes.

Later, he stayed in the capital to help the third prince.

Although he later won the war with Dong Jiguo, he failed to show how powerful he was.

Because there is a more important person, the heroine.

Whether it's marching or fighting, or playing with power, doing business and making money... all these lights are taken up by the heroine alone.

In front of the heroine, everyone else was vulnerable.

This is a drama of a heroine, all the plot arrangements are around the heroine, and everyone else is a foil.

...

Chu Wei Leng did not meet Han Fu Yu because he participated in the big competition in the camp and didn't borrow wine to relieve his sorrows because of his ambitions.

And Han Fuyu also succeeded in self-help.

Judging from the attitude of the three princes to Han Fuyu that day, he does not like her now.

Since she didn't like her, there would be no self-destructive status.

Therefore, no one knows the true identity of the three princes.

All this makes sense.

"Lady?" Chu Wei sneered at Luo Jianjia's clothes.

Luo Jianjia finally recovered and looked at Chu Weileng.

"What are you thinking about, so absorbed?" Chu Wei said coldly, "It's cold, put the quilt on."

With that, Chu Weileng covered Luo Jianjia with a quilt.

"Ah? Oh, thank you Xiang Gong." Luo Jianjia said.

As for the quilt in the utility room that the two had just talked about, she had long been left behind. At this moment, there were only three words in her mind: the three princes.

Thinking about the style of the three princes in the book, and then looking at Wang Qingjue, who she knows now, it is really difficult for her to connect the two together.

Wang Qingjue seemed to be a very enthusiastic and very loving noble son of the Hou Mansion. He didn't look like he had become totally unrecognizable because of the heroine.

Should she say that love has too much influence on a person, or should she say that companionship is like a companion tiger?