When can he stop moving his left hand?

After reading Chu Weilian's undamaged left hand, Wang Qingjue raised his head and looked into Chu Weilian's eyes.

General Wang was to show that he valued Chu Weileng and acted for the supervising army, and he knew that Chu Weileng was about to be promoted, so he was fond of him, so he made the matter of Chu Weileng's injury more serious.

Obviously when he was in the barracks, Chu Wei Leng hated General Wang's actions and expressed strong dissatisfaction with it.

Why do you enjoy it after returning home?

I saw that Chu Wei Leng was not embarrassed at all, but said very naturally: "Brother Wang made a joke, my hands are not very convenient, thanks to the lady taking care of them these days."

The skin became thicker!

Wang Qingjue picked up the chopsticks that fell on the ground and wiped his hands. He wanted to get a new pair of chopsticks.

However, turning his head to see Chu Wei Leng's expression of enjoyment, he deliberately didn't use chopsticks, and ate the **** with his hands.

While eating, she looked at Chu Weileng's left hand from time to time, and then at Luo Jianjia.

It's a pity that Luo Jianjia has been taking care of Chu Weileng intently, without giving him a look at all.

Alas, in vain, he has always felt that Luo Jianjia is an extremely intelligent woman, how can he not see clearly in this matter?

Chu Wei is cold and strong, with strong recovery ability.

At this moment, his face is ruddy, and his cheeks are still growing a lot of flesh. If he is not hanging his arms, he will not be sick or injured at all. I am afraid that it is not a problem that one person can beat him three or five now.

I don’t know whether she can see clearly or does not want to see clearly...

He had already said that Luo Jianjia had no affection for Brother Chu.

Maybe it's the fun between the young couple.

Thinking of this possibility, Wang Qingjue suddenly felt a little sour.

He came to the border for a long time, and he hadn't been close to the woman for a long time.

After Luo Jianjia fed Chu Wei Leng a dozen balls, Chu Wei Leng saw that the kitchen was busy, so he didn't add to the trouble, and said, "Lady, let's cook first, and go to the yard to eat for her husband and brother Wang."

"Then you..." Luo Jianjia lowered his eyes and glanced at Chu Wei Leng's hand.

"It's okay. Although you can't use chopsticks with your left hand, you can pinch and eat." Chu Wei said coldly.

Luo Jianjia finally saw Wang Qingjue's movements and said, "That's okay, then you should be careful and don't touch the wound."

"Thank you lady for caring, remember it for your husband."

Although Wang Qingjue despised Chu Wei's cold pretending to be weak, he still consciously picked up a large bowl of meatballs and brought them to the stone table outside.

Once outside, where Luo Jianjia couldn't see, Chu Wei Leng seemed to be a different person. His movements were brisk and quick. In the blink of an eye, there were two or three fewer **** in the bowl.

Wang Qingjue didn't care about him, so he ate quickly.

Boss Chu looked at his son and the guests, and smiled and persuaded: "Eat slowly, eat slowly, there is still in the kitchen."