Chu Wei pondered for a while, thinking that he would always come back and everything was fine at home, but he was not in a hurry to speak at this moment, so he listened to his mother's words and prepared to go back to the house.

"Jianjia, you help him." Zhao said.

Luo Jianjia has been immersed in his thoughts. Hearing Zhao's words at this moment, he hurried forward and helped Chu Weileng.

As soon as he touched Chu Weileng's arm, he paused.

This arm seemed to be a bit thinner than before, and there was no flesh but bones left.

Taking a closer look at Chu Weilian's face, he discovered that he was a lot thinner than when he left home last time.

In the past few months, it has been really hard for him.

Luo Jianjia felt an unspeakable uncomfortable feeling in her heart.

"Thank you lady." Chu Wei said coldly.

Luo Jianjia lowered his eyes and didn't look at Chu Weileng again, and said in a low voice: "My husband is polite."

With that, the two of them walked towards the house on the side.

Luo Jianjia walked very slowly, always paying attention to the changes in Chu Weilian.

When she walked into the room, she carefully placed Chu Wei Leng on the bed again.

After covering him with a quilt, she wanted to leave.

Unexpectedly, the wrist was held by someone.

Luo Jianjia felt like an electric shock, and immediately wanted to throw it away, but Chu Wei let out a cold air.

"Hiss!"

Luo Jianjia realized that Chu Weileng had been injured, and he was terrified. He lowered his head and asked with concern, "Is it involved in the wound? Where is the pain?"

Chu Wei coldly touched her chest, smiled and comforted her: "It's okay, this little injury will be fine."

Luo Jianjia showed a guilty look on her face, pursed her lips, and said, "I'm sorry, I forgot that you were hurt."

"Don't go, stay with me." Chu Wei coldly shook Luo Jianjia's wrist, with a hint of prayer in his eyes.

Luo Jianjia first glanced at Chu Wei's cold eyes, then looked down at the hand holding her wrist, and said, "Yeah."

"How about the family for more than a month?"

"Very good, except that my parents are a little worried about you, nothing else."

"What about you?" Chu Wei asked coldly.

He still remembers what happened between the two of them the last time he left home.

That time, they broke up unhappy.

Although Wang Qingjue said that Luo Jianjia still thinks of her in his heart, but seeing Luo Jianjia's performance today, he feels that he has no bottom.

Hearing this question, Luo Jianjia was slightly startled, and raised his eyes to look at Chu Weileng.

This look happened to meet Chu Wei Leng's eyes.

How can I describe those eyes, as deep as a pool of water, and with a faint light, covered with red blood.

Through these eyes, she seemed to see a cruel war.

"I'm fine too, you are tired, take a good rest." Luo Jianjia said.

For this answer, Chu Wei Leng was slightly disappointed.