.....

The summer is over. Is overrrrrr. It felt so fast when its holiday for a week. Right now me and Renjun is at out own house. Is starting the morning!! School time i guess.

I shaked Renjun to wake me up.

Me: Yah. Renjun-ah, wake up. Its school.

Renjun:..just get ready first im going...

Me: if you don't wake up I'll leave you.

Renjun:....

Me: i swear. I'll leave you, walking alone.

Renjun: Ok okkkkk. Im up.

Me: Good.

I leave and went to the kitchen, cooking simple food.

.....

Me and Renjun arrived. At school. People around was looking at us, i hate that.

"Wahh. She is lucky to married with him!!"

"I want to be Hanaaa."

"I was about to confess Hana, its too late"

I heard those words around me.

...

We both get in our class, well uh, technically, is the same.

People are the same here, looking at us. Me, with the red face of ambarassment, sit down beside my sit mate, and her name is Min Seo-jun.  While Renjun sitting at the back with his 2000 line friends. Girls, alot of girls are back there.

Seojun: Hey! How was your marriage?

Me: u-umm it t-turn out good..!

Seojun: you didn't even look like happy.

Me: ...

Ms.Xuxi: Ok! Stop the chitchat everyone! We are going to continue last week's before summer topic. Now the girls at the back please sit down, and the boys too, please stop looking at Hana.

Me: Uh-

Teacher: Now let's start..please open your...

She started the class. Its my favourite subject but this topic is boringggggg. Really boring.

...

After half an hour, Seojun started whispering me.

Seojun: did you know that alot of boys have a crush on you?

Me: Ok umm..that was a sudden.

Seojun: You started famous when you started get in this school. But you knew nothing, seriously nothing.

Me: okay...?

Seojun: just that? You don't want anything cool to do?

The teacher caught us talking.

Ms.Xuxi: Aha! Seojun and Hana. What are you talking about? May i know the story too?

Me: Im sorry Madam. It was about our homework last week. We have to make a group. Im sorry for disturbing, its my fault.

Ms.Xuxi: Im glad you said the truth. Its ok, I'll let you go first this time. But right now its my class, do your groups things later please.

Me: Ok...sorry..

.....

Its starting the recess. Now guess what? Im alone. Hana was with mark, Ara was with chenle. Im eating alone~~

(Neomu lonely~~ lol sry sry)

When im eating my bread. The 2000 line boys came to me. I meant is 7Dream members. They sit beside me. Im in the middle with these boys beside me.

Me: Uhh. What are you guys doing. Please get out of here.

Jaemin: Well i saw your alone. Sooo why not we come.

Haechan: Yeah. Not gonna lie, you are the first person we sit with. Girls.

Me: ok..? Now i want to be mahself. Please get out of here mensss...oh wait- i could just move my whole body and leave this place, Bye—

Jaemin: No no no. You are staying here.

He says holding my shoulder so i couldn't move. He puts me back to my sit.

Me: Oh my gawddddd. You guys are making me ambarassing. Alot of HUMANS watching us. Nope nope, Im going.

I said leaving the table. Then, there is someone holding my wrist. I was shocked for a sec.

Renjun: Just stay here Hana. We are doing something.

He whispered. I was frozen and have no choice. So, i just sit down, again.

Me: What the heck are you guys doing. You have to tell me first so i could agree with it.

I whispered.

Jeno: There is girls going to come to us. Now if you are here, the girls ain't coming. Now please just sit.

I sigh and just agree with it.

The bell started to rang. That means it's over and we all went back to class.

....

Nobody's POV:

Weeks and days have coming through. Nothing happened but still some gossiping around. Every single day, Hana's locker must have an envelope. Its an envelope from a person that have a crush on her. Wow, cringe much.

Hana just kept it coz she doesn't want to feel bad. So she have a one spot to keep those envelope. Usually, people stole it but Hana didn't really care about it.

One day, a day where she met the person she is fear with. She have a trauma with the person for years. Hana ended the trauma after 4-6 years. But if she meet the person again, will the trauma come back?

To be continued...

(A/N: HEY HEY HEYYY. bruh- k um rn im stupidly busy. But if i have time, I'll make sure to do more chapters. And thx for 300+ readers. Im rn, SPEECHLESS ༎ຶ‿༎ຶ TY SOO MUCH I APPRECIATE IT!! Kbye stay safe)