Papa Akira can't face both of them, so he looked down.

"She's... She's gone..." He uttered then all of them burst into tears.

What?

I finally got pregnant and why this...?

Why did this happened?

What about Chaeyoung?

I don't care about myself...

"WHAT ABOUT CHAEYOUNG?!!" I shouted but as I expected, no one heard me.

I broke down.

I can't take this anymore.

Chaeyoung...

The room was now filled with the sound of everyone sobbing.

I laid on the floor.

I'm sorry Chaeyoung...

I'm really sorry...

My eyes are now full of tears but I don't care about that. My heart is literally breaking right now even though I'm already dead.

Yes...

I'm dead...

Then, I saw a glimpse of shadows. I know where this is from.

I looked up and saw...

Chaeyoung...

I cried more harder after seeing her. I immediately went to her and hugged her tightly and kept apologizing.

"What's happening here...?" She uttered.

Ahhh, I bet she's really confused as hell right now. How I wish that she could see me and bid my goodbyes for the last time.

If only I knew this would happen...

"Ch-chaeyoung... Mina..." Baby uttered as both of my parents doesn't have the strength to talk anymore.

Chaeyoung then went to my body.

"What? She's right here... Why are you all crying?"

"She's, gone, Chaeyoung..."

"Are you joking?" She said as she placed my body on her lap and tapped my cheeks lightly.

"My love, wake up now... They are all talking some nonsense things..." She mumbled as she looked into my cold body.

"Minari..." She added.

"Wake up..."

"I'm sorry..." I replied.

Chaeyoung seemed to understand that it isn't a joke anymore. She hugged me as tight as she could.

"Why Mina...? Why...?"

"I thought you wouldn't leave me alone...?"

"Why is she like this now, Papa Akira? Don't lie to me please..."

"I already knew that something is wrong but I was too late..."

"She has leukemia Chaeyoung..." Papa Akira gathered himself up cause he knew he needed to explain everything to Chaeyoung.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

Chaeyoung caressed my face.

"My love, why...? Why do you kept enduring things by yourself...? I always told you, didn't I?"

"That you should share everything to me..."

"I gave you some time but why...?"

"Why!!!"