Later in the day....

Jay🖤

I was out chilling in da hood wit the guys

I was out chilling in da hood wit the guys. Smoking, drinking, listening to music you know how it go.

Dave♿️
It was going on 9 and I was just arriving to my show in Boston. I walked in and went backstage. Once I was all set I went out on stage and preformed for a crowd that loved them some Dave East. I love what I do my kids will never want for nothing in life they will forever be good.

Kyla🦄It was 9:30 and I haven't heard from Jay since earlier he probably in some bitch face

Kyla🦄
It was 9:30 and I haven't heard from Jay since earlier he probably in some bitch face. But that's the least of my problems right now my only problem is my slow ass bestie better had made a move. I decided to FaceTime her and she answered damn near on the last ring. "Bitch is you serious" I said looking at my phone seeing this bitch in a towel straightening her hair. "What" she said looking at the phone holding the flat iron. "you said be ready at 10 and yo ass doing your hair". "Oh see what happen was I had got in the shower at 9 cause I got up watching you" she said and I laughed cause that shit good.  "Girl whatever I'll be on my way soon as I finish my makeup" I said "okay see you when you get here". I decided on a light natural beat once I finished I grabbed my bottle, phone, purse and keys. I locked my house up then got in my car and headed straight to Rin house.
Once I got there I parked and used my key to go in. I walked into her beauty room and there she was sitting at her vanity doing her face. " Oh I invited Ella to come out with us" she said and I nodded. Once she was finished with her face she got dress and we were ready to head out. I got in the driver and she got in the passenger and made our way to flashdancers. She lit her Dutch. We sipped and puffed on our drive to the club. While we waited for Ella we took some pictures. "You look good bitch ahh that's my bestie" Rin said being Rachet 😂.

 "You look good bitch ahh that's my bestie" Rin said being Rachet 😂

Karin🤍
I had Ky take my pictures before we went in. Yeah I'm really a 10 outta 10. Harlems finest okay my phone dinged indicating a message from Ella saying she's going to stay in but we can do brunch or something tomorrow and I texted her back letting her know that would be fine. I decided to post my picture before I got too litt.

Liked by Slaybyella_ and 70,897 othersKarinjinsui: Beauty & a beast😍 🈵❤️View all 733 comments Ferraritru3 😍😍                  ↪️

Karinjinsui: Beauty & a beast😍 🈵❤️
View all 733 comments
Ferraritru3 😍😍
                  ↪️. Karinjinsui❤️❤️
Fangirl So pretty🥺
                    ↪️ Karinjinsui Thanks☺️
Hater_1 She not even all that
          ↪️ lol bitch you ugly ash😂

Dave♿️
After my show wrapped up I grabbed something to eat then headed to the hotel for the night because a nigga was tired and not in the mood to party. Once I got to the hotel I ate my food showered. After  I took a shower I put on some boxers an sweats then got in the bed. I scrolled thru Instagram and replied to a few comments and post about me. As I scrolled thru my feed I came across a post from Karin that pissed me off. Fuck is wrong with her wearing that see thru ass dress and responding to fuck nigga comments.

++++++++++++++++++

Long over due I know I'm not sure when the next update will be cause I'm still a little out of it but I wanted to do this for you guys even tho it took me 3 days just to write this lil bit😩. I hope you guys enjoyed. Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT❤️❤️
3 chapters left ☹️
What do you think is going to happen when dave gets home from his mini tour🤨?