As soon as these words came out, the expressions on Zhao's and Chu's bosses' faces became a little lighter.

Isn't it right, the son is the most powerful, he can't be injured by anyone who is injured.

However, there are still some worries.

That night, Mr. Chu and Mr. Zhao unanimously decided not to go to the shop tomorrow. They were going to the temple to pray for their son.

Early the next morning, they went to the temple in the suburbs early.

Maybe because the war is about to come, there are not many people in the city, but there are many people in the temple, and the incense is strong.

After asking for a peace blessing from the temple, the three returned.

Since I have asked for peace and blessing, I naturally hope to take it with my son.

Zhao thought about going to the barracks.

Thinking that my son hadn't eaten the food at home for many days, I wanted to bring some for my son.

Luo Jianjia had made up his mind to leave, so he didn't have much interest in it. After thinking about it, he decided to steam a pot of steamed buns for Chu Wei Leng, which was simple and affordable.

Looking at Zhao's surprised eyes, Luo Jianjia explained in a high-sounding voice: "Mother, the father-in-law has been training hard. He will definitely feel fancy when he does other food. It's better to have something real and full of food."

Zhao immediately replied: "Yes, you make sense."

Steamed buns don’t mean that they can be steamed. The night before they kneaded the noodles, Luo Jianjia got up and steamed the buns the next morning.

After steaming the buns, Luo Jianjia personally delivered them to Chu Weileng.

Zhao originally wanted to follow, but Luo Jianjia refused.

Now that the war is about to start, she is really afraid of accidents on the road.

This time the barracks were clearly guarded tighter than before, and she was interrogated on the road before she reached the barracks.

Luo Jianjia didn't want to see Chu Weileng, so he gave the things to the person directly, turned and went back.

However, after a few steps, she stopped and couldn't help but glance back at the heavily guarded barracks.

Seeing nothing, she tightened the veil in her hand and left.

After Luo Jianjia returned home, the three of them went to the shop.

There were fewer diners in the shop today than the day before, and there were only a few people in twos and threes.

In the city, not only is there an entrance guard, but the people are also forbidden to go out at night.

In the evening, it was about to close.

After careful calculation, only 20 people came this day, and they made little money.