Now that he has decided to leave, Luo Jianjia still hopes to treat Zhao and Chu Boss better during the last period of time.

So, in the morning, she thought about eating.

Luo Jianjia made a few egg-filled pancakes, brushed with a layer of sauce, and put some green vegetable leaves and meat on it.

Mr. Zhao and Boss Chu liked to eat very much, and ate two of them each.

"Brother Leng would be fine if he was still at home, he would like this kind of pasta." Zhao said with a smile, "Or, how many can we send him over at noon?"

In the past, if Zhao said that, Luo Jianjia would agree to it even if she didn’t want to go. Today, she went uncharacteristically and said: "Mother, I said yesterday. The military camp has been heavily guarded recently. Outsiders are not allowed to enter and leave at will. We'd better not go. NS."

"Ah? Really? Why?" Zhao asked suspiciously.

Boss Chu glanced at Luo Jianjia and asked, "Is there really going to be a war?"

Originally, he stayed well in the city and didn't feel that the war was approaching, but after hearing this from his daughter-in-law, he immediately guessed it.

"No, it seems to be referring to the big martial arts competition in the army, that is, Xiang Gong won the first one last time." Afraid that Boss Chu and Zhao were worried, Luo Jianjia lied again.

"Ah? Is it going to compete again? Then if Brother Leng wins first place, will he be promoted?" Zhao asked.

"Yes, this time the matter is over, it is estimated that Xiang Gong can still rise." Luo Jianjia said vaguely.

Whether it is a martial arts contest or a war, Chu Weilian will win and will be promoted.

Hearing Luo Jianjia's explanation like this, Boss Chu and Zhao clan shut up and stopped talking about going to see their son.

Zhao said with a smile: "We can't bother him, let him try in the barracks, and try to get a few more levels."

Even if he decides to take a break with Chu Wei Leng, the life that should be lived will continue as usual.

After dinner, the three of them went to the shop.

As a result, as soon as she arrived at the shop, Aunt Li greeted her and said: "You are here, don't you know, there were so many people who came here yesterday to ask questions, and the guests are all anxious to come to our shop for dinner."

Zhao said with a smile, "That's good, that's good. I'm also worried that if we don't open the shop for two days, the guests will forget about us."

"Why might I have forgotten, the food in our shop is delicious, we are all rushing to eat." Aunt Li said with a smile.

Sure enough, as soon as I arrived at Sizheng, and half an hour before noon, diners came to ask.

"The shopkeeper, do you open a shop today?"

Old Chu laughed and said, "It's on."

"Oh, I have been waiting for two days, you can be regarded as open."

"I will give you a bunch more in a while." Chu Lao Dadao.