After steadying the chopsticks, she looked up at the face that was close at hand.

At first glance, he discovered that Chu Weilian had a faint stubble on his face, and he hadn't shaved for how long.

"Lady." A mellow voice rang.

"Huh?" Luo Jianjia replied, pursing her lips.

"The leek box is going to be pasted." Chu Wei said coldly.

Hearing this, Luo Jianjia was shocked and looked at the pot quickly.

Sure enough, the leek box she just wanted to put out was a little burnt.

There was a rare look of annoyance and distress on her face, and she quickly picked the leek box out of the pot, and her thoughts returned to cooking.

"It's okay, I'll eat this for a while." Chu Wei swallowed coldly and said.

After speaking, his stomach groaned again.

Luo Jianjia put the leek box on the plate, glanced at Chu Wei Leng, and said, "Or you should go to eat first. I'll just look at it here."

Luo Jianjia felt that Chu Weileng was actually not easy, as the war was about to go, and he had to go to the battlefield.

Looking at his tired look, I was afraid that he hadn't eaten well or slept well recently.

"No, I'm not hungry." Chu Wei said coldly.

As soon as he spoke, his stomach cried uncooperatively.

The two looked at each other, and Chu Wei Leng looked away awkwardly and sat on the low stool.

Luo Jianjia pondered for a while, looked at a few boxes of chives and eggs on the plate, and asked, "Do you want to eat the boxes of chives?"

This question is easy to answer. Chu Weileng didn't have any thoughts, and said: "Yes, it smells very fragrant."

"How about you eat one first?" Luo Jianjia suggested.

Chu Weilen was overjoyed and wanted to stand up and take the box.

However, he looked at his dirty hands and said, "No, please bear with me. I'll eat it later."

Luo Jianjia gave him a puzzled look.

Their family consists of four people, the staff is simple, and they are not so particular about it.

It's not that Chu Wei Leng has never done such a thing before, so he tasted two bites in advance.

Why are you still paying attention to it today?

Thinking about it, he put a new leek box into the oil pan.

"Ah, I didn't wash my hands." Chu Wei Leng explained, "Isn't this going to burn fire."

You can eat it after washing your hands, but cooking dumplings requires burning and dirty hands, which is very troublesome.

Hearing this explanation, Luo Jianjia placed the leek box and turned his head and glanced at Chu Weilen's hand.

I have to say... that hand is really dirty and black, and I don't know what I've been doing this day.