Although Luo Jianjia was surprised, he never thought of not using him.

Out of trust in Chu Weileng and the temperament around this man, Luo Jianjia felt that he was not an ordinary person.

They don’t need to run errands very much in business here.

Luo Jianjia looked at the nervousness of the two in front of him. He neither said to use them or not to use them, but to do business in an official manner, and said, "Try some work first."

"Father, you lead Uncle Yuan to try to make a table. Auntie come with me."

Boss Chu collected his thoughts and led the man to the back yard.

Luo Jianjia gave the rag to the woman and asked her to wipe the doors and windows.

Seeing that his daughter-in-law had arranged it, Zhao pulled her aside, and whispered, "Jianjia, is it inappropriate for the man?"

Luo Jianjia also whispered: "Mother, we are recruiting people to make bamboo sticks, and we don't have to walk. Moreover, the person was introduced by the Xianggong, so it must be indispensable."

Hearing what his daughter-in-law said, Zhao was silent.

Also, my son has always been reliable, and the person who introduced him will certainly not be too bad.

"Why don't we go and see how he is doing?" Luo Jianjia said.

"Alright." Zhao readily agreed.

The person Chu Wei Leng found was really good, the woman was very agile in her work, not the one who was lazy and slippery.

Luo Jianjia and Zhao are very satisfied.

After seeing this person, the two went to the backyard.

Once in the backyard, seeing Boss Chu and the man had a very happy conversation, the two discussed the size of the table together.

Seeing them coming, Mr. Chu nodded at them with a big smile.

Seeing the look on Boss Chu's face, Luo Jianjia knew that this was done.

Afterwards, she and Zhao stood by to watch them work.

After watching for a while, he walked away silently.

Zhao said in a low voice: "I didn't expect to work quite neatly, better than your father."

Zhao said that, but Luo Jianjia couldn't say it. She said: "The vision of Xianggong is indeed not bad."

Now that he decided to use them, Luo Jianjia called the two of them together and said some precautions, as well as the things that need to be done at present.

As for the wages issue, because these two were introduced by Chu Weileng, Luo Jianjia didn't say anything directly.

She thought, after she went back, she discussed it with Chu Wei Leng.

With the help of these two people, things were done much faster.

When it was getting dark, the two went back.