Luo Jianjia is a person who loves cleanliness, and Boss Zhao and Chu also love cleanliness, and everyone can't stand it.

This job is very troublesome.

Luo Jianjia and Zhao have been working for three or four days, but they haven't cleaned up here yet.

On this day, after Chu Weilian returned from the barracks, he did not go home and came directly to this shop.

Luo Jianjia and the others are still cleaning in the shop as usual.

After Chu Weilian came in, he didn't dawdle, took the shovel on the side, and began to shovel the oil on the ground.

Zhao originally wanted to go home for a while, but saw that his son had also come to help, so he stopped what he was doing.

"You have been working hard for a day. Don't do it. Tomorrow I and Jiajia will do it slowly."

"It's okay, my son is not tired." Chu Wei Leng said, speaking without stopping.

As Zhao said, Chu Weileng worked for a while before stopping.

If the color is dark today and Luo Jianjia is here, naturally no one makes dinner.

Zhao proposed to buy something to eat outside. After all, they were in the snack street, and all of them were selling food.

In the past few days, they have also solved the meal like this.

The things outside are heavy with oil and salt, and Luo Jianjia has been making greasy and dirty things these few days. I really can’t eat it anymore. I just want to eat something light, so he said: "Mother, you don’t need to buy my share. Yes, I want to go back to cook some noodles at night."

Upon hearing this, Chu Wei Leng's eyes lit up.

No matter how delicious the food outside is, it doesn't taste like Luo Jianjia made.

Even if she steams a steamed bun or stir-fry a green vegetable casually, it is still delicious on earth.

"Well, you have been working for a day, how tired you are, you can eat something delicious." Zhao said.

Luo Jianjia pursed his lips, thinking about how to reject Zhao's.

Chu Wei Leng glanced at her, and immediately said: "Mother, my son wants to eat noodles too. Why don't you go home with my wife and eat noodles, you and dad eat outside."

Chu Weilian knew that Luo Jianjia was by no means a person who would save money. Although she did not spend money indiscriminately, she would not treat herself badly.

She must really not want to eat, or that she doesn't like to eat outside food, that's it.

Thinking about it this way, Luo Jianjia coincided with him in some respects.

"This..." Zhao clan hesitated a little, and glanced at Boss Chu.

Unexpectedly, Boss Chu also laughed and said: "I want to eat noodles cooked at home, too, and I feel uncomfortable eating something outside these days."