Chu Weilian and Wang Qingjue stayed to complete the formalities, and Luo Jianjia and the three went home to cook.

On the way back, Boss Zhao and Chu still felt a little weird.

"Jianjia, there won't be any problems with this shop, right? So why does it seem that the shopkeeper is so anxious?" Zhao said.

"Isn't it really going to be a war?" Chu Lao Dao.

At this moment, Zhao's and Chu's boss are in a very complicated mood, mixed with joy and sorrow.

The happy thing is that they bought the right store.

The worry is whether the seller is so anxious to sell, does it indicate that war is really about to come.

Luo Jianjia pondered for a moment. If he was relieved that Boss Chu and Zhao would worry about being so worried, he would comfort him by saying, "Daddy, you think, the male-in-law is a military commander. If you really want to fight, the male-in-law must know before them. Since the Xianggong said it's okay, there will definitely be nothing wrong."

In fact, Luo Jianjia was also a little skeptical.

However, what she suspected was not the war, because she knew that the war was true.

What she doubted was the attitude of the shopkeeper.

She clearly felt that the shopkeeper's performance was obviously not because of the war.

Because if it's because of the war, most of the shopkeepers should be worried, but he looks very happy, as if being able to sell the house is a happy event.

Moreover, the shopkeeper was very anxious to leave, and the whole family looked happy.

It seemed that something better was waiting for them.

Thinking that this house was found by the wealthy Lord Houfu, Luo Jianjia doubted whether he had given the treasurer any benefit, or they would not be like this.

But since the prince didn't say anything, she wouldn't be able to ask anything if she asked.

I can only make more money in the next business and return him.

"Hey, yes, Brother Leng is in the barracks. He must be the first to know if there is a war." Boss Chu breathed a sigh of relief.

Luo Jianjia didn't want them to worry too much about these things, and changed the subject: "Daddy, the shopkeeper said that they can move out in these two days. We will be busy next time. The shop and the yard are very big and have to be cleaned. ."

Then, Boss Chu and Zhao's attention shifted, and they began to imagine how to make a shop later.

The three people were talking and they were home soon.

Although I made a lot of dishes at noon, there were two people, Chu Weilian and Wang Qingjue, and there was nothing left at all. The food was so clean.

Originally, Luo Jianjia wanted to make some fried skewers, but since it was so greasy at noon, don't eat it so greasy at night.