Luo Jianjia saw Zhao's hesitation, she went to the kitchen and took a plate, spooned some spicy soup into it, and placed it in front of Zhao and Boss Chu.

After that, he picked up a bunch of non-spicy cabbage, put it on the plate, and handed it to Zhao.

"Mother, you try."

Zhao's is not that he can't eat spicy food at all, he just eats less.

Upon seeing this, she quickly took the spicy skewers in Luo Jianjia's hand and tasted it.

When I first started, I felt a numb sensation, and my tongue was about to numb. Then, the taste of chili came out.

However, although it is spicy, it is not too much.

She only thinks it tastes great, but also ignores the hemp and spicy taste.

After eating a piece of cabbage, Zhao's eyes showed a hint of surprise, and he nodded quickly.

However, because the spicy skewers were so delicious, Zhao didn't care about talking at all, and ate them quickly.

She said, "It's still more spicy and more delicious. No wonder this thing is called spicy skewers. It tastes really good."

Zhao also couldn't think of any good words of praise. He just kept saying that it was delicious and expressing his love for spicy skewers.

Boss Chu had just tried the spicy flavor, but unfortunately it was too spicy, he didn't dare to eat it again after eating two skewers.

At this moment, seeing my daughter-in-law prepared a plate, I couldn't wait to take a bunch of non-spicy ones and dipped it into the plate.

After Chu Wei had eaten ten skewers coldly, he stopped eating, picked up the hot scones and ate them.

As far as he is concerned, this kind of pasta makes the stomach feel more wrapped.

When Wang Qingjue saw that he had started to eat scones, he asked if he was afraid of not eating enough, and teased that he could eat less and evenly give him some.

Boss Chu and Zhao also looked over and asked the same question as Wang Qingjue.

Chu Wei Leng quickly explained that he just wanted to eat scones.

Hearing this explanation, Wang Qingjue thought he was using other words to cover it up. After all, he thought this spicy skewers were so delicious that no one would dislike it, and Chu Wei Leng would definitely like it too.

So he smiled and said: "Brother Chu, I don't have that much appetite, enough for us to eat."

"Brother Wang don't have to think about it, I really want to eat some pasta."

Wang Qingjue saw that Chu Weileng looked serious and knew that he was telling the truth, and shouted: "Brother Chu, are you serious? Then you won't enjoy it too much, right?"

This spicy skewers are so delicious, Luo Jianjia’s craftsmanship is simply superb.

Guarding such a lady who knows how to cook, she must eat energetically.