chapter 197 Tianmu Secret Realm

Start from the beginning

    Bai Yunxi frowned and said secretly: Ye Fan was on the side of Ice sword Island before, patronizing He has collected ice crystal diamonds, and he has not earned much spiritual stones. It takes a large amount of spiritual stones to buy fire seeds. It would be good if you can use the foundation pill to exchange for one. Anyway, he and Ye Fan have already built the Foundation. Foundation pill is also useless. Now there is only Liu Chengfeng on board to build the foundation, and he and Ye Fan will not be afraid of joining forces.

    Liu Chengfeng settled down and said, "Friend Daoist Ye, can you let me check the pill."

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yes."

    Liu Chengfeng nervously took the pill that Ye Fan handed over and checked it.The pill is indeed the breath of foundation pill, the quality is better than the one in his previous phase, but the color is different, "What about this pill ?"

    Ye Fan looked at Liu Chengfeng and said in a puzzled way. What's wrong?"

    "Nothing?" Liu Chengfeng suddenly remembered. The effect of the ancient foundation Pill was very good. However, due to the lack of some medicinal materials, many of the current foundation Pills have been replaced with some medicinal materials. Although it is still effective, the effect of the medicine is reduced in the end. After three points, the ancient foundation pill has a characteristic, the pill has a dark golden pattern, this one in his hand, no accident should be the ancient foundation pill.

    "Friend Daoist Ye, do you think this pill is one hundred thousand spiritual stones?" Liu Chengfeng asked.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yes!"

    Liu Chengfeng happily paid the spiritual stone. The two parties reached this deal, which can be said to be a great joy for everyone.

    ...

    "Friend Daoist Ye is interested in fire. I don't know what kind of fire Ye Daoyou wants." Liu Chengfeng asked casually.

    When he bought the foundation pill, it was far beyond what he expected, and Liu Chengfeng was in a good mood.

    Ye Fan sat on the boat, gnawing on the spirit fruit, and said, "I want Skyfire."

    Liu Chengfeng smiled reluctantly, and said, "Ye Daoyou is really a dreamer."

    Who doesn't want Skyfire! The Yuan Ying Cultivator wanted it too, but sky Fire was a thing, it took chance to find it.

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "Well, I don't want to be a Cultivator, not a good Cultivator."

    Liu Chengfeng: "..."

    "Speaking of sky fire, there is really a possibility of the birth of sky fire recently." Liu Chengfeng said casually.

    Ye Fan looked at Liu Chengfeng and said in surprise: "Really? What kind of sky fire."

    "I don't know if Ye Daoyou has ever heard of Tianmu Secret Realm." Liu Chengfeng asked.

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "
No."

    "The trees people originally lived in the Tianmu Secret Realm, but the trees people have disappeared for many years. Legend has it that there is the fifth-ranked creature flame in the secret realm." Liu Chengfeng road.

    Tree people are cultivated from heaven and earth spirit trees. Tree people themselves have high medicinal value. Therefore, as soon as they were born, they were slaughtered by Cultivator. It was refined into a magic weapon, and finally the tree man disappeared in the long river of history.