After Luo Jianjia returned, Zhao and Chu had finished their dinner.

Zhao asked her if she had eaten, and was very happy to learn that she had eaten.

Sure enough, she didn't guess her son's thoughts wrong, and she knew that his son would definitely leave his daughter-in-law behind.

"Brother Leng is eating well?"

"Very good."

After Zhao asked his son a few words, Luo Jianjia thought of the Prince Wang he saw today, and said: "Mother, today my daughter-in-law saw Prince Wang in the military camp. Prince Wang and Xiang Gong had a meal together."

Upon hearing the Prince's name, Boss Chu and Zhao said the same things as Luo Jianjia.

"But the prince who bought our dried pork?"

"Yes, that's the one." Luo Jianjia said.

"Then we have to thank others, after all, he gave us so much money." Zhao said.

Luo Jianjia said: "Well, my daughter-in-law has just invited Prince Wang to come to our house for dinner, and Prince Wang also agreed, saying that he will come on that day."

Boss Chu nodded, and said, "You did it right. He gave us so much money. It is a kindness to us, so we should make some delicious treats."

Now that he was not in a hurry, Luo Jianjia began to think about what kind of business he would do.

She has such an easy-to-use golden finger, so she naturally doesn't consider other businesses, and she will definitely be a food business.

Since we have to do it, we must understand the market conditions.

She already knows Chu Wei Leng's taste, but he is not a local after all, and may not necessarily represent the taste of most people.

She has to go to the market to find out.

After a nap, Luo Jianjia shared his thoughts with Zhao and Boss Chu.

Although they have only been here for only two days, they have been playing on the road for a month after all, and now they can't be idle anymore.

Seeing my daughter-in-law said that she was about to open a shop, both of them were very happy.

"In the afternoon, let's go shopping outside, buy some food, and see which store has a lot of people, so let's go to buy it." Luo Jianjia said.

In this way, you can quickly understand the tastes of most people in a place.

"Okay!" Boss Chu and Zhao Shi readily agreed.

After discussion, the three locked the door and went out shopping.

Their goal this time is very clear, which is to buy food.

As they walked, they walked to the most prosperous street in the city.

This street is relatively open, with most restaurants and inns, and there are many stalls selling things on both sides of the road.