After the oil is hot, it is poured on the chili noodles.

She thought, if Chu Wei Leng felt that the dishes were not spicy enough, she could eat it with some chili oil.

When Chu Wei came over to serve the radish cakes, he happened to see Luo Jianjia making chili oil for him.

His heart suddenly became hot, and said: "Thank you lady."

Luo Jianjia pursed his lips and said, "You're welcome."

The weather here is cold, and the food cools quickly. After the food is on the table, everyone didn't talk nonsense and just ate it.

Although the radish pancakes are very fragrant, Chu Weileng's chopsticks stick out into the potatoes.

There are a lot of radishes here. Recently, he has been eating radishes every day in the military camp. He has been eating them for several months and is about to vomit.

The outer layer of the pancake is a little burnt, and the inside is soft, mixed with the taste of potato stew, which is very delicious.

Dip it with some chili oil, it is even more delicious.

After half a year, Chu Wei Leng finally had another delicious meal.

Without saying a word, he killed three pancakes first.

After so long, Luo Jianjia also saw Chu Wei Leng's appetite again, and it was still very big.

"Brother Leng, don't just eat that, but also try this. This radish cake made by Jiajia is delicious." Zhao pointed to the radish cake on the side.

Chu Wei coldly glanced at the carrot cake with a lot of things inside, and said, "Okay, I'll taste it later."

After speaking, Chu Weileng took another piece of pancake.

Luo Jianjia glanced at Chu Wei Leng.

She thought, Chu Wei Leng must think this thing is fancy.

She knew something about him, and Chu Weilian liked to eat real things, but he didn't like to try any tricks.

Luo Jianjia made a total of eight pancakes. She, Boss Chu and Zhao ate one each, and Chu Weileng ate five by himself.

"Take a mouthful of the soup, this radish soup is delicious." Zhao said, "If you don't drink it, it will be cold."

Chu Wei looked coldly at the turnip again, instinctively a little resistant, but he didn't like wasting food, so he picked it up and drank it.

As soon as I took a sip, my eyes lit up.

"This is radish soup?" Chu Wei asked incredulously.

Zhao smiled and said, "Isn't it? It's radish soup, made from cymbals. Isn't it delicious?"

Chu Weileng took another sip, tasted the taste, and said, "It's delicious."

After that, Gudong Gudong drank a bowl, and even ate the radish that he was about to vomit inside.

This radish is salty and fragrant, and tastes great.