There are still three days left on the first day of next month.

"Oh, well, I have almost packed my things." Zhao said with a smile, "It's just that they said it's cold in the north, should we make some thick clothes?"

Luo Jianjia shook his head and said, "No need. No matter how thick our clothes are, they won't work well in the north. It's troublesome to carry them. It's better to buy them there."

"Isn't it costing a lot of money?" Zhao's distressed a little.

"Mother, let's make more money if the money is gone." Luo Jianjia said, "If a person suffers from frostbite, it is not worthwhile."

Upon hearing this, Zhao smiled and nodded.

Yes, she can make a lot of money now, after spending it.

"Let's only bring the things we need on the road. We can't bring the rest."

Luo Jianjia knows that Zhao and Boss Chu have lived here all their lives, and there are many things to use easily.

Although those things are not valuable, they mean different things to them.

However, they have to travel by water and land along the way. They go to many places and it is inconvenient to bring so many things.

Moreover, although there is an inn, it serves officials and delivers military information, etc. The **** for transporting personal belongings has not yet appeared.

Taking a step back, even if it appears, the price is definitely not cheap, and it is estimated to be ten times more expensive than these things.

"Bring as few things as possible. According to the map prepared by Xiang Gong, we have to go through dozens of places and walk for half a month."

"But what about our clothes? I don't know when we will come back. Are they thrown away? I'm sorry." Zhao asked.

Luo Jianjia pondered for a while, and said, "When we get to the border, we will settle down. If possible, let someone come to pick it up."

When Zhao was about to say "OK", he was interrupted by Boss Chu.

"It's better to buy a new one. Let's wear one, and bring two more good ones. Don't let the others."

"Why? Isn't that a waste?" Zhao asked puzzledly.

Chu Lao Dadao: "This is thousands of miles to the border gate. If you have to go so far on the road, you will have to spend a few taels on the road. You can't get ten taels of silver when you come back? Ten taels are enough for us to buy a house of clothes. "

At the critical moment, Boss Chu understands a little bit.

Although Zhao was reluctant, he heard what Boss Chu said without saying anything, and decided to put everything away tomorrow.

There were still three days left. On the second day, Luo Jianjia sold out the rest of his food.

Before leaving, she said goodbye to the dog left, and he didn't need to occupy a place anymore.