He is a powerless person, who wants to climb up is so easy.

If it were not for outstanding martial arts, he would not be selected to perform a mission in a neighboring country. Fortunately, he had a big life and returned alive.

Only then did he climb up to the class of scholars.

There is a moat between the civilians and the officials. It is difficult to cross them, and they will die forever.

Wang Qingjue had investigated Chu Weileng before, and naturally knew his experience and his abilities.

He also knew what kind of person General Wang was.

Chu Wei Leng is a decent man, not a flattering man.

It was not easy for him to climb to the current position as a civilian.

"You will be my brother from today, and I will cover you!" Wang Qingjue said.

Chu Weileng didn't take this sentence seriously. Although he saved Wang Qingjue today, it was indeed a trivial matter for him, and he didn't want to be greedy for merit.

"Brother Wang has seen you outside." Chu Wei said coldly. After he finished speaking, he took a bottle of pickled vegetables from the side and said, "Fortunately, the pickled vegetables are not broken. I heard you say that the food is tasteless at lunch, so I brought it to you. This is My wife prepared it for me, but it was brought to me by Brother Wang last time. If Brother Wang hadn't sent me food from my wife, I would not give Brother Wang pickles today."

Wang Qingjue took the pickled vegetables and looked down.

So, he was actually saved by pickles, was he saved by himself?

Wang Qingjue was about to say something. He glanced away and saw a book about children's literacy and enlightenment that Chu Wei was pressing under his pillow.

The corners of the book have already been rolled up, and it can be seen that I often flip through it on weekdays.

"I will teach Brother Chu to read from now on!" Wang Qingjue said.

Chu Weiling heard these words as soon as he put on his clothes. Following Wang Qingjue's gaze, he saw a corner of a book he had read countless times.

After reading it, he raised his head and looked at Wang Qingjue. Before he could speak, he heard another sentence from the other party.

"Brother Chu taught me how to shoot arrows?"

Chu Wei gave him a cold look and said, "Okay."

When she woke up the next day, Luo Jianjia went to work again.

Looking at the vegetables in Cai’s house, she planned to make two kinds of stuffing, one stuffing with cabbage vermicelli, and one stuffing with chives and eggs.

Both of these are relatively common fillings, and you can't go wrong.

Simple stuffing with chives and eggs.

Put some oil in the pan, beat in a few eggs, and scramble the eggs.

Choose a choice of leeks, wash and chop.

The scrambled eggs and chives are mixed together, and then the seasoning is added.

The stuffing of cabbage vermicelli is a bit more troublesome, mainly because cabbage is easy to produce water.

After the cabbage is chopped, put it in a basin and sprinkle some salt on it to kill the water inside. After waiting for some of the moisture to come out, Luo Jianjia found a clean white cloth, wrapped the cabbage, and squeezed out the moisture.

The General's Wife of the Buddhist Family  जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें