It’s too far to go to the county seat, and it’s too tiring. Secondly, she is strong enough to do it alone. Moreover, a person can be faster.

Luo Jianjia didn’t tell her family that she would go to the county seat or the town. Zhao had forgotten the time and could come back before dark, and the daughter-in-law told her to make the oven with her wife. Did not follow.

The county seat is farther away than the town, and Luo Jianjia walked for nearly half an hour before arriving. After arriving, she did not dare to go to the pork stall and bought more than fifty catties of meat. After buying the meat, I bought some good honey, sesame seeds, seasonings and so on.

After buying, I went home immediately.

She went to the town before this morning, sold food for nearly two hours in the town, and walked home again. I went to the county seat as soon as I got home, and now I am back from the county seat.

When she returned to Chu's house, she felt that both of her legs could hardly move.

But thinking about money, I feel motivated.

With this money, she doesn't have to worry about her life after leaving, and she doesn't have to worry about setting up a family, and she doesn't have to worry about settling down.

It took more than an hour for her to come and go, but Boss Chu and Zhao hadn't finished the oven yet.

Luo Jianjia went to steam the rice for dinner, and then began to process the meat. There are too many dried pork meats to be made this time. It is impossible to process fifty catties of meat together, nor can it be put on the chopping board.

She divided the meat into several portions and processed them one by one.

First chop one part and marinate with seasoning, then process the second part.

After a while, the rice was steamed, and everyone ate some leftovers and pickles from noon. This meal was just so good.

Later, Luo Jianjia continued to make dried pork, and Mr. Chu and Mr. Zhao made the oven.

By the time Xu, the second oven was finally ready for use.

The meat has all been chopped and marinated, and the rest is waiting to be roasted. There was only one stove just now, which was slow, but now there are two, which is much simpler. Luo Jianjia asked Boss Chu and Zhao to rest and stay for themselves to make dried pork and noodles.

But how could the two of them go to rest, and they both accompany her to do it together.

While waiting for the roast pork, Luo Jianjia cooked the tea and eggs.

She wanted to try if it would taste better if it was left to stand overnight.

It's cold now, and it won't be bad.

On the other hand, Zhao made up the noodles for the scones on the second day.

When it was time, the family was finally busy, making more than 20 catties of dried pork.

Among them, twenty catties were for the prince, and the extra three or four catties were prepared by Chu Weileng.

After all the dried pork was done, everyone was very tired and went back to rest.