This price is a bit expensive for people who work at the terminal, and many people ask, but there is no answer.

However, the seasoning used by Luo Jianjia to make tea eggs is too expensive, the spices are expensive, the sugar is also very expensive, and there is also tea. The cost is more than one penny, and you can't make much money by selling two pennies. So it is impossible for her to lower the price.

The audience of the tea eggs is the merchants.

Luo Jianjia cut a tea egg into eight equal parts, and merchants who come to buy things, if they are interested, she will let someone taste it.

Fortunately, the tea eggs are delicious. Most of the merchants bought them after they tasted them. Once they bought them, there were several. The tea eggs were sold out in a short time.

Those hard-boiled eggs are also sold out.

Scones, tea eggs, and egg soups don’t make a lot of money, but they add up to a lot.

After going home, I made about two hundred wen today, and it's about to reach the best time.

Seeing this number, Luo Jianjia breathed a sigh of relief.

In the past few days, it rained again and it was a bit colder than before. Now the sales of Liangpi have been halved. If scones and tea eggs don't make money, she has to think of other ways.

"Jianjia, your mind is so good. I thought of so many ways to make money in the blink of an eye. It is really our family's blessing to marry you, and it is also the blessing of Brother Leng." Zhao praised.

Although Boss Chu didn't say anything, he nodded silently.

The family is indeed thanks to my daughter-in-law.

A few days ago, I saw that I was about to make money, but my daughter-in-law turned around and thought of other ways to make money.

Being able to marry such a good daughter-in-law is a blessing to their Chu family for several generations.

Hearing the praise of both of them, Luo Jianjia pursed his lips.

The heroine in the book is a transgressive woman, or a lady of the family, who helped Chu Wei Leng a lot in his official career, and that was the blessing of their Chu family.

Thinking of this, Luo Jianjia said, "Mother, you are polite. You and Dad have also done a lot. Without you, we wouldn't be able to make so much money."

Zhao patted his daughter-in-law's hand and said, "What are we doing, it's just a fight."

After a few people talked for a while, Luo Jianjia said: "Mother, our eggs are gone, we have to go to another place to buy some back, or we won't be able to sell them tomorrow."

Due to the bad weather, the roads are not easy to walk, and I can’t go out today, so I can only go to the neighbor’s house to buy it.

Zhao immediately said: "I said I just forgot something. That's it. I'll go to the village and ask. But how many do I need?"

Luo Jianjia thought for a while and said, "About fifty."

With that, Zhao went out.