chapter 194 Start to practice sword.

Start from the beginning

    Feng Mo'er looked at Ye Fan and said in a little surprise: "Ye Shao, your cultivation base, have you entered the middle stage of foundation building?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Yes!"

    Feng Mo'er's eyes. There was a little suspicion in the middle, but Ye Fan said at the beginning, he knocked out eight foundation pill to build the foundation, if so, Ye Fan's spiritual root should be very bad! Ye Fan's spiritual roots are terrible, how can he advance to the mid-term in such a short period of time, so is it really a lie to her?

    Feng Mo'er secretly said: Ye Fan should be the kind of guy who pretends to be a pig and eats a tiger.

    Ye Fan looked at Feng Mo'er, and said with some confusion: "What are you doing looking at me like this?"

    Feng Mo'er shook his head and said, "It's nothing."

    ...

    "Senior Sister, is that Ye Fan you said? He? Does it really come from a big power?" Li Qing said suspiciously.

    Li Qing has been with Feng Mo'er all the time. Before Feng Mo'er talked to Ye Fan, Li Qing couldn't help but feel a little regretful in her heart.

    Feng Mo'er nodded and said: "It's very possible."

    In order to become a teacher, an alchemy master needs not only the alchemy talent, but also the inheritance. Both the alchemy recipe and the alchemy method are of great value. Without the guidance of a famous teacher, no matter how strong it is. The alchemy talent was also in vain, and Ye Fan didn't seem to be bothered by this aspect.

    Feng Mo'er asked, and Ye Fan resolved the cold toxin on Lin Mo's body, making Lin Mo very grateful to Ye Fan.

    The cold syndrome in Lin Mo's body is that they are the elder of Jindan in sect, Yuan Hai, who dare not pack a ticket to solve it. If Ye Fan didn't have an expert behind him, how could he solve it?

    "Senior Sister, what did you say he bought so many ice crystal diamonds for? I heard that the ice crystal diamonds he bought over the past year have been converted into at least hundreds of thousands of low-grade spirit stones. The entire Ice Sword Island has almost 70% ice crystals. The drills have flowed into Ye Fan’s grocery store. Where can I find spirit stones for ice crystal diamond? Is it possible that ice crystal diamond can still be used for alchemy."

    "What are you thinking about? Ice crystal diamond are materials for refining, how? To be able to make alchemy, I think Ye Fan shouldn't need this thing himself, it should be prepared for Bai Yunxi." Feng Mo'er said.

    "Bai Yunxi, the cultivator you mentioned, Sister Sister, who was born with a vision when building the foundation!" Li Qing asked.

    Feng Mo'er nodded and said, "Yes, that's him."

    "Ye Fan is really nice to this guy!" Li Qing said.

    Feng Mo'er smiled and said, "If he joins our sect, the elders of the sect will treat him well. Fortunately, he didn't join."

    Li Qing smiled and said: "Yes! Fortunately he didn't. Join, otherwise, the elders, with such a baby, them not happy to look at us anymore."

    Feng Mo'er: "..."

    "However, I don't think this heavenly spiritual root Cultivator is great, he has been eating softly all the time, fortunately Ye Fan will make money, otherwise he won't be able to support it." Li Qing said sourly. The status of alchemists is respected, and many female cultivators want to have an alchemist as a partner. In this case, there will be no shortage of spirit pills.

    ...

    Ye Fan let out the wind, and finally bought two thousand ice crystal diamonds, and will not accept it in the future.

    Some people who were holding ice crystal diamonds and waiting for appreciation, many went to Ye Fan's shop to change things, and some reluctant to let go, just waiting for the ice crystal diamonds on the island to be in short supply, and then sell them to Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan walked into the refining room and asked, "How's it going."

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "It's almost there."

    There were twelve sword embryos floating in front of Bai Yunxi, and Bai Yunxi looked at the sword embryo in front of him. , There was a bit of fiery light flashing in the eyes.

    These twelve spirit swords are basically the fruits of Bai Yunxi over the past year, and the effort Bai Yunxi has spent on these twelve spirit swords over the past year is unimaginable.

    Ye Fan looked at the twelve sword embryos, nodded, and said, "Well, it's almost there. Next, there is only a drop of blood to shape."

    With this set of spirit swords, Ye Fan's idea is to let Bai Yunxi made it to become magic weapon of life, the magic weapon of life is connected with the mind of the cultivator. Even if it is taken away, no one else can use it. The power of the magic weapon is stronger than ordinary magic weapon. The more troublesome thing is that if the magic weapon of life is damaged, the monk will also Will be implicated to a certain extent.

    "I plan to complete the last step in these few days." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Okay."

    Ye Fan's shop reopened for half a month, and then closed again, causing a wailing.

    Luo Dieyi looked at the direction of Ye Fan’s shop with some disappointment, and said with regret: "I just got a few sword-shaped grasses, and I want to find Master Ye to make medicinal pill. As a result, Master Ye It's not there."

    Lin Mo opened his eyes and said, "Ye Fan has been collecting ice crystal diamonds, and suddenly said that he will not accept it. I think he should be making a big move."

    Luo Dieyi looked at Lin Mo and said: "Brother, what do you mean, we will know the purpose of ice crystal diamond right away?"

    Lin Mo nodded, and said: "Yes, ice crystal diamond should be used for refining tools, but this material is generally plastic and decorative. The sex is good, but I don’t know what Bai Yunxi will use this thing to make.”

    Luo Dieyi frowned, said: “The ice crystal diamonds Ye Fan has spent so much energy collecting should be of some use.” After all. This guy Ye Fan always talks about my favorite wife, so he won't treat Bai Yunxi badly.