chapter 194 Start to practice sword.

Start from the beginning

    "This alchemist is not something that anyone can be. I have a junior. The original family is not bad because he became obsessed with alchemy. After two years, he was ruined. This guy borrowed a large amount of foreign debt in order to refine the pill. Because he couldn't pay it back, he could only do dangerous missions, and finally died in the mission."

    ...

    Ye Fan's pill refinement lasted three days in total. The pill was refined. After coming out, the scent filled several streets, making the surrounding practitioners jealous.

    The ice ganoderma lucidum produced twelve pills and divided them into six for Bai Yunxi, and then began to retreat to absorb the power of the pills.

    Once Ye Fan was in retreat, it was more than two months, and the Cultivator who could not buy medicinal pills outside complained.

    After more than two months, Ye Fan's cultivation had entered the middle stage of foundation construction.

    Bai Yunxi spent a lot of time on the refining device, and his cultivation was a little slower.

    ...

    Ye Fan finished the promotion and reopened the pill shop.

    Ye Fan has been in retreat for more than two months, and the shop has been closed for nearly three months. As soon as the door opened, many guests who had been waiting for him were greeted.

    Soon after Ye Fan's pill was spread out, Ye Fan met an acquaintance.

    "Master Ye, it's been a long time since I saw you!" Feng Mo'er said grotesquely.

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Well, it's been a long time."

    "Master Ye, I left in a hurry last time, so I didn't have time to say goodbye to you." Feng Mo'er said dullly.

    "We Cultivator don't need to be so sticky, let alone we are not so familiar." Ye Fan said.

    Feng Mo'er: "..."

    When Feng Mo'er heard what Ye Fan said, her face was as usual, but Li Qing, who was beside Feng Mo'er, flashed a little bit of anger.

    "As soon as I came here, I heard that there is an unnamed grocery store by the sea, which specializes in collecting ice crystal diamonds. This store is very special and amazing. I didn't expect that you opened it by Alchemist Ye."

    Feng Mo'er secretly said: Ye Fan  would be too unconcerned to name a store. The ordinary grocery store in the past was named ordinary. This time it was even better. I didn’t even bother to name it and called the grocery store directly. It’s just such an ordinary store, but the business is Surprisingly good.

    "Why Fellow Dao Feng here?"

    Feng Mo'er took a deep breath, and said: "The sect sent me to buy ice marrow."

    "Oh, is there ice marrow here?" Ye Fan nodded lightly.

    Feng Mo'er shook his head and said, "I don't know, there is no news yet. I heard that Master Ye is buying ice crystal diamonds?"

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "Yes."

    "I don't know, ice crystal diamonds. Is there any magical effect?" Feng Mo'er asked.

    Ye Fan glanced at Feng Mo'er, and didn't want to talk more, "You can't use it."

    Feng Mo'er smiled and said: "Really?"

    Ye Fan secretly said: He has been buying ice crystal diamonds here for more than a year, and Bai Yunxi's side should be almost ready. Two months later, the final purchase One batch should be fine.