chapter 190 Attacked at sea

Start from the beginning

    The black-faced cultivator vomited a mouthful of blood, and the natal magic artifact was connected to the cultivator's mind. Once the magic artifact had a problem, the cultivator himself would also have problems.

    "Ice sword." Thousands of ice swords made of ice fell towards the black-faced cultivator.

    Bai Yunxi's exercises are of extremely high level, and the power he displays is extremely great.

    Just lost his life magic weapon and was attacked by Bai Yunxi again, the black-faced cultivator was very angry.

    "Go to hell." The black-faced cultivator smashed a pile of talisman records toward the two of them.

    Ye Fan snorted, and said, "Spelling Fulu with master Ye, you made the wrong idea."

    Ye Fan also threw out a pile of Fulu.

    The black-faced cultivator once again took out a skull-like magical weapon. The skull was surrounded by a thick black mist, the black mist was tumbling, looking very terrible.

    When the Taotie ghost saw this skull, his eyes lit up, and Ao Xiaowan opened his mouth and inhaled. The black mist on the skull was swept away, and the skull without the black mist became ordinary.

    "What is that?" The black-faced cultivator looked at Ao Xiaowan excitedly.

    Ao Xiaowan patted his stomach with his paws, and said with some joy: "It seems that I am a little full, just add some Yin Qi."

    After losing two magical artifacts, the black-faced cultivator was very angry.

    Seeing the black-faced cultivator staring at the Taotie ghost, Ye Fan kindly explained: "This is a starving ghost."

    Ao Xiaowan glanced at Ye Fan and felt a little unhappy. However, he just had a full meal, Ao Xiaowan was in a good mood and didn't care about Ye Fan.

    ... The black-faced cultivator saw that the situation was not good, and wanted to leave. Where did Ye Fan allow this person to escape, "sleepy." Ye Fan threw out a dozen arrays, blocking Wu Yuan's path.

    "Do you really want to die?" Wu Yuan roared.

    Ye Fan looked at Wu Yuan, snorted coldly, and said, "Stop talking nonsense, I'll smash it again."

   Ye Fan kept offering the Xuanlong seal and smashed it, Bai Yunxi made up his sword in time, and Wu Yuan retreated steadily.

    Wu Yuan, who had lost his magic weapon, lost his combat power drastically. "I belong to Xuanming Sect. You can't kill me."

    "I care what kind of sect you belong to." Ye Fan sacrificed his last seal regardless of what Wu Yuan gave. Smashed to death.

    After smashing Wu Yuan to death, Ye Fan jumped onto Wu Yuan's boat happily and performed a pleasant tail-sweeping job.

    Bai Yunxi frowned and murmured: "Xuanming sect."

    Before going to sea, Bai Yunxi and some cultivators asked about the conditions of the sea. Someone told Bai Yunxi that there were many pirates coming and going on the sea, and the most powerful pirates were not real Pirates, but sect disciples disguised as pirates.

    Killing and setting fire to the gold belt is quick to make money, but it is not glamorous. The big sects are all about face, and it is rumored that the disciples who go out of the sect to kill people and make money are not good. Therefore, after these disciples walked out of the sect, they pretended to be pirates. .