chapter 186 The arrogant second generation of Cultivator

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

    Yuan Qingyue looked at Bai Yunxi apologetically: "Boss Bai, my brother has a bad temper, you forgive me."

    Bai Yunxi shrugged and said. "What Daoyou Zhou said is right, Daoyou Zhou's heart is admirable!"

    Zhou Chengming snorted softly, ignoring Bai Yunxi.

    Bai Yunxi smiled and didn't take it seriously. Seeing Zhou Chengming's attitude, Bai Yunxi knew that this person liked Yuan Qingyue. It was probably because Yuan Qingyue treated himself differently and made this guy jealous.

    "Friend Bai is not interested, is Senior Ye not interested?" Yuan Qingyue asked.

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said, "I'll ask him later."

    ...

    The situation in the small town of Luosha Town has become a lot more complicated because of the arrival of the sect disciples. The arrival of these sect disciples also Makes the business of the shop a lot better.

    During this period of time, Bai Yunxi earned nearly 10,000 inferior spirit stones by selling the detoxification pills of the manroba snake alone. With other things in the shop, he can earn more than 20,000 inferior spirit stones in a month, which is such a high income. , There are many people who are jealous, but Ye Fan showed his hand before, so although there are people who are jealous, no one comes to find fault.

    The communication of several cultivator came in from the door.

    "Ordinary grocery store is here? This shop can be really shabby."

    "This really has ManRoBa snake venom antidote?"

    "Go see to know, I heard that the owner shop is building foundation Ah! How can this Jiji be so stingy."

    "After all, it's just a small place. Our sect's abandoned pill room is more stylish than this shop."

    ...

    Several men and women walked in, led by a fat man. The fat man is a foundation cultivator.

    Bai Yunxi glanced lightly at the few people who came, and his eyes rolled around on the headed of fat man foundation cultivator.

    Fat man foundation cultivator wore a fire silk treasure, with a smooth and bright jade hanging from his neck, a protective bracelet on his hand, two space rings on his fingers, and a pair of fashionable boots on his feet, which looked abnormal style. However, the spiritual energy of the Cultivator himself is a bit vain, and the foundation is not very solid at first glance.

    Bai Yunxi also recently inquired about the Cultivator from the Tiangang Sect, and knew that among these cultivator, there was a monk named Ma Rui who was very famous. Ma Rui's qualifications were not very good, but he had a good background! Above Ma Rui, there was an ancestor of the Jindan. Under the care of this ancestor of the Jindan, he knocked four foundation-building pill and become foundation-building period.

    "Are you the owner of this shop?" Ma rui asked.

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Yes."

    "I heard that many female sisters like your little white face, don't you look good?" Ma Rui asked displeasedly.

    Bai Yunxi thought of the rumors he heard. This Ma Rui was very lustful. When he was in the sect, he often hooked up with the female cultivators in the sect. There were many wives and concubines in the yard. This senior sister finally called the hot-tempered senior sister out.

    Because that senior sister's master Feng Su was also a Jindan, Ma Rui also failed to find the place.

    "It's all because of the wrong love, and I'm just ordinary." Bai Yunxi said modestly.

[Part 2] Return of the abandoned son of traversal runs rampantजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें