"The reason why I want my aunt to go with me is because I believe in my aunt and think that my aunt is a reliable person. The second point is that I hope that my aunt will not sell how many cold skins we sell every day and how much money we earn. ."

Aunt Wang quickly patted her chest and promised: "Don't worry about this. Although I love to talk to people, I will never say what I shouldn't."

"Well, I'll trouble my aunt after that."

"What are you saying, I have to thank you. Okay, then I'll go back and clean up first, and call me when you leave."

"good."

After speaking, Aunt Wang hurriedly went back to trim her nails.

Seeing that this matter was done, Zhao's family was relieved, and then she went to the kitchen to prepare to make Liangpi, and Boss Chu also followed.

If she just went to the pier to sell, Luo Jianjia could do it alone, but now she had to go to town, she would be too busy.

Moreover, her power-enhancing attributes do not need to be placed on Liangpi.

Here, only people with some spare money will eat Liangpi, and the poor are more likely to choose steamed buns for a penny.

After Luo Jianjia cleaned up, he also went to the kitchen to wash his face.

After a while, the three of them washed the dough and set aside to sit still.

Later, Luo Jianjia went to cook.

After eating breakfast and resting for more than an hour, the surface water had almost settled, so Zhao and the others went to make Liangpi.

Now the Zhao clan is also very mindful, and he plugged the door when he made Liangpi, for fear that this untechnical food would be learned by others.

Luo Jianjia did not make Liangpi today, it was made by Zhao and Boss Chu.

Because Luo Jianjia was going to town and was leaving early, she had to fry out the vegetables that she wanted to sell at the pier.

This is a solid income for the family. Different from the seasonal food such as Liangpi, rice and side dishes are eaten all year round, and many people eat it.

And her attributes of increasing strength are just right for this aspect.

Here she has cooked the vegetables, and the boss of Zhao's Chu has not finished making the Liangpi, so she turned around to help finish the Liangpi.

When the busy work is over, it's almost right.

Luo Jianjia packed up the Liangpi seasonings to be used in town, etc., and went to the next door to call Aunt Wang.

Aunt Wang not only trimmed her nails, but also combed her hair again and changed her clothes.

Not only did she have a quick mouth, she was also a neat person, and the two of them did not dare to bother, and drove the car to the town.

Although it is not a market today, many people come to buy things.

Those who got up early to sell vegetables had already sold almost, and began to walk outside.