Zhao looked at Li, then at his daughter-in-law, and said, "Hey, good."

As soon as Zhao and Luo Jianjia left, Li faintly heard someone talking about her. She suddenly lost face and went home.

The protagonists are all gone, and the villagers gather again to have a good discussion.

The relationship between the Li family and the Sun family had been discussed by the villagers a long time ago, and now I remembered it again, and when thinking about the recent events, the gossip villagers had already guessed that they were inseparable from each other.

Zhao originally wanted to ask his daughter-in-law again, but when he got home and looked at the cart that was just made, he immediately forgot about it.

Boss Chu asked Luo Jianjia to look over to see if there was anything that needed to be changed.

Luo Jianjia took a closer look, it was similar to what she had seen in her previous life. Then he tried again and nodded in satisfaction.

"That's it."

Zhao also tried it curiously, and said with a smile: "This thing is so good, it's much lighter than our scooter, so there is no need to bend over, and it's not that tired."

Zhao and Boss Chu are studying the cart here, while Luo Jianjia is going to cook.

When cooking, Luo Jianjia was thinking about a problem.

Naturally, this question has nothing to do with Li.

She was thinking about when to go to town to sell Liangpi.

She thought it was empty in the second half of the day, so she could go to other places to sell and see, selling more and less is income.

But when I went to town today, I basically gave up this idea.

After they rushed to the town after they sold their food from the pier, most of the people in the town went to eat, and not many people came out in the second half.

Even if you can make some money, it consumes too much manpower and is not cost-effective.

For food businesses like them, it’s better to sell food.

If you want to sell it in the morning, you have to sell it early, but the noon and the evening can overlap.

However, there is still a certain distance between the town and Chujia Village. If you live in town, you can sell it at night. If you don't live there, it will be dark and unsafe.

Comprehensive consideration, it can only be sold for a while at noon.

However, if this is the case, the time will coincide with the time to go to the dock.

what can we do about it…

Luo Jianjia thought for a long time, but after thinking about it, there was only one way.

During the meal, the Zhao family told Boss Chu about their trip to town today.

Boss Chu and Zhao began to figure out when to get up tomorrow, when to go to the pier, and when to go to town.