In a short while, a pot of vegetable and egg soup is ready.

Luo Jianjia put the steamed buns in the pot to heat up.

When Zhao came to serve the soup, he asked in surprise, "Jianjia, how did you cook so much egg soup today? It's enough for us to have two meals."

Luo Jianjia looked at a pot full of egg soup, only to realize that he had forgotten that Chu Wei was not at home anymore and had cooked so much soup.

She obviously felt that she didn't want Chu Wei Leng to be at home and expected him to leave quickly, but she still subconsciously cooked his meal.

It can be seen that habit is sometimes a terrible thing.

Looking at the dazed expression on his daughter-in-law’s face, Zhao laughed and teased: "This is also normal. I just wanted to ask Brother Leng to chop wood. As soon as I said that, I remembered that he was gone, hey, I don’t know him. Where are you now, the road is still safe."

Originally, Zhao said it with a smile, but as he said it, he felt sad again when he thought of his son leaving home, and couldn't help but sigh.

Seeing Zhao's expression of grief, Luo Jianjia said: "With Xianggong's footsteps, I guess he has left the county and headed for the city. Xianggong has a high martial arts skill, and he will be in a place with people for half a day, so he will be safe."

Sure enough, the Zhao clan shifted his attention, thought for a while, and said, "Isn't it, I'm almost in Fucheng soon."

"Yeah. Yesterday we prepared so much food for Xiang Gong, he will definitely not be hungry on the way. I just don't know, did the mother prepare water for him? Will he be thirsty?"

"Of course I prepared. Yesterday I went to town with your dad and bought him a water bag. He brought two of them, so I can't get thirsty."

With these words, Zhao's mood gradually eased.

Xu was because his son had just left home, and both Boss Chu and Zhao were in a bad mood and didn't eat much breakfast.

This pot of soup might have to be drunk three times.

And the hot steamed buns in the morning were not finished.

For a moment when he was putting away the dishes, Luo Jianjia thought, it would be better if Chu Wei Leng was at home.

If he is there, nothing will be left at home, and she won't have to clean up.

However, it was only a moment.

The fact that Chu Weilian left home has more advantages than disadvantages for her.

She finally had her own private space, and it was much easier to do things.

After dinner, the boss Chu and Zhao went back to the house to rest. Luo Jianjia finished washing and looked at the empty yard. There was nothing to do, so he went back to the house.

Originally, she thought that after Chu Wei was gone, she would be very relaxed, but after only a few hours, she felt uncomfortable.

I don't know if it was influenced by Zhao's and Chu's boss, she always felt like something was missing.

She thought, let's do something to divert her attention.