"Is that so?" Chu Wei asked coldly.

"Yes, exactly."

Luo Jianjia wanted to help, however, it turns out that Chu Weilian really didn't need her to help.

He worked very neatly and carefully, and in a short while, the oven was ready.

Seeing Chu Wei Leng sweating profusely, Luo Jianjia felt in his heart that there is a man in the family who is really good at doing things.

In the future, I will also find someone who is as strong as Chu Weilian and can work.

You can eat as long as you can. It's not a big problem, as long as you are willing to work.

Looking at the shaped oven, Luo Jianjia was very satisfied.

Next, she went to the kitchen and picked up some straws, lit them, placed them on the upper and lower floors, and then closed the doors on the two floors.

This step is essential to dry the oven quickly.

After a while, Mr. Zhao and Boss Chu came back from the town with a lot of things.

Because the son was leaving, the two had extravagantly this time and cut two catties of pork for their son.

Because of the large amount of meat, the store also gave away a few bones. Zhao was obviously very happy about this.

In addition, I bought two fish for meat dishes. There are a lot of fish here, and the price is naturally much cheaper than pork.

Looking at the things his son and daughter-in-law had put in the corner, Zhao asked suspiciously, "What is this?"

Luo Jianjia said: "Oven."

Mr. Zhao looked at it carefully and asked: "Oven? Can I use it to bake things? Will it be too small?"

She's seen people bake things before, but their stoves are very big, unlike theirs, they don't laugh and look so strange.

Luo Jianjia shook his head and said, "No, just right."

"But the hole below this is too small, how do you bake it? Also, what is it for?" Zhao looked at it for a long time and didn't understand the structure of this oven.

Luo Jianjia said: "Mother, use the top to bake, and the bottom to burn."

Then, he explained it to Zhao carefully.

The Zhao family had never seen this kind of oven before, and he was stunned when he heard it, and said, "It can be like this? It's amazing."

"Yes. You'll know after your daughter-in-law has baked it."

"Okay, mother will take a good look later."

Before the oven was ready, Luo Jianjia took the meat bought by Zhao and went to the kitchen to prepare it.

Although I have made a lot more now, in the final analysis, all of the Chu family's fortunes are only a few taels of silver.