"Oh? Really? How did I hear that you have met Liu Fushang in the past few days?"

Luo Fusheng looked at Chu Weileng's smiling face, and his heart jumped.

Chu Wei Leng knew everything.

Luo Fusheng was so frightened that his face paled a bit, and he said: "Misunderstandings, misunderstandings, all misunderstandings. I'm just doing business with Liu Fushang."

Chu Wei glanced at Luo Fusheng coldly, took the cloth and wiped the sword in his hand, coldly said: "I don't care if I misunderstood, if your father-in-law doesn't want to end up like Liu Fushang, he should not provoke him again. My lady."

"Liu...Liu Fushang...Next...End?" Luo Fusheng, who was barely able to maintain his composure just now, began to tremble.

Chu Wei twitched coldly and said, "Yeah, doesn't his father-in-law know yet? Liu Fushang has disappeared this morning."

The word "missing" bit the word extremely hard, and when he said this, he also glanced at his sword.

After speaking, the smile deepened a bit.

Luo Fusheng heard the meaning of Chu Wei's cold words, then looked at the sword in his hand, and asked tremblingly: "You...you...you kill Liu...Liu...Liu Fushang...kill... Can it be killed?"

A gloomy smile appeared on Chu Wei Leng's face, and said: "What does the father-in-law think? Dare to covet my lady, it is really too cheap for him to do so."

"How dare you... dare to kill?" Guo was also very scared.

"Killing?" Chu Wei Leng seemed to hear some nice joke, "What is this. I don't know how many people have been killed in the past few years, and I don't know how many people have drunk the blood of my sword."

Zhang is the least courageous, and has just been so scared that he has not dared to speak. When I heard this, I fainted directly.

Luo Weihuai was so scared that he hid all the time. He watched the reaction of his parents and grandmother, and then looked at Chu Wei Leng. He couldn't help but say something for his own future.

"My parents agreed. Why do you disagree? A married man and a daughter have to obey the wishes of their parents. You can't dare to treat us like this by becoming a Grade 9 official. My sister is going to make peace with you. Leave!"

After saying this, Luo Weihuai hid behind the Guo clan in fright.

Chu Wei Leng glanced at Luo Weihuai, who was hiding behind the Guo family, and sneered.

Didn't Luo Fusheng want to sell his daughter-in-law to Liu Fushang just to find a good job for this son?

What a fool!

"If you want any future, you can fight for it yourself. If you dare to hit my daughter-in-law in the future, even if I want to let you go, I won't agree with the sword in my hand!"

Hearing this, and looking at the shining sword in Chu Weilian's hand, Luo Weihuai was so frightened that Luo Weihuai didn't even dare to look at Chu Weilian. His legs were trembling. After a while, he couldn't hold it, and he knelt on the ground.