Luo Jianjia smiled and said nothing.

She didn't think of this just now, she just thought Chu Wei Leng was too happy.

After Chu Wei Leng washed his hands, the whole person was a little calmer than before.

When he returned to the kitchen, Zhao was learning to make dumplings with Luo Jianjia.

Although the first pot was cooked, there was still a lot left, and Luo Jianjia was still wrapping it.

When Zhao saw his son, he immediately greeted him to eat dumplings.

Chu Wei coldly glanced at the dumplings on the plate, but did not eat. Instead, he sat in front of the stove and started to burn.

"Don't worry, my son will help first, and we will eat together later." Chu Wei said coldly.

"You kid, there are no outsiders in the house, why are you polite?" Zhao said.

Chu Wei Leng still did not eat, and continued to burn the fire to help cook the dumplings.

Luo Jianjia glanced at Chu Weileng and thought to himself, this hand was washed for nothing.

Mr. Zhao has been cooking for many years, and he is not stupid, so he quickly learnt it. However, she has to admit that her daughter-in-law is really clever. An obviously very complicated action, in her hands, it seemed very simple and easy.

Chu Wei groaned with hunger, smelling the dumpling filling.

Two quarters later, all the dumplings were on the table.

Luo Jianjia poured two plates of dipping sauce and dripped a few drops of sesame oil in the vinegar.

I peeled some more garlic and put it on the table.

Boss Chu and Zhao clan praised dumplings.

"I have only heard of it before, never tasted it. I didn't expect dumplings to be so delicious." Chu Lao Dadao.

Zhao also said: "Isn't it, leek can still be eaten like this, we used to fry and eat it."

As for Chu Wei Leng...

Without saying a word, I killed a plate of dumplings first.

This meal, Luo Jianjia once again saw Chu Wei Leng's appetite.

He ate more than twice as much as the three of them alone.

She knew that Chu Weilian had a big appetite, and she also prepared more according to his appetite.

But she never thought that his previous amount hadn't reached the highest level.

She worked hard for nearly an hour, and Chu Weilian finished it in a quarter of an hour.

Looking at his non-obese body, Luo Jianjia really doubted, where did all those meals go?

After eating the last dumpling, Chu Wei coldly drank a bowl of dumpling soup and commented on a word of satisfaction: "Fragrant!"