Narae nodded while cleaning her tears, but then she placed her forehead on my shoulder while trying to calm down.

-Breathe, honey. Okay? Everything was inside your head; the pressure is slowly getting to you, so don't let it take control over you. Got it? – I told Narae, who nodded in response, shortly turning her head to look at me. I removed some of her tears away while staring at her, concerned.

-Many things will change even if we don't want to, Jaemin. And I have to be ready for anything, but for the first time, I think it's too much to bear. – Narae mournfully spoke.

-But nothing will change between us. – I assured Narae.

-Jaemin—

I interrupted her. -No, Narae! I won't let you go; don't you understand how much you mean to me? – I expressed before holding her head closer to me. She hugged me back before finding her way to my cheek; she kissed it and snuggled against me.

-You also mean everything to me, Jaemin. You can't even imagine. – Narae murmured.

-So, fight for us, fight as I've seen you do before. – I told Narae, causing her to get away from me, and then she looked at me while caressing my neck.

-Fearless and reckless Narae, now can lose someone. – Narae worriedly mentioned.

-You won't lose me. – I claimed.

-I'm scared, Jaemin. I never felt like I could lose somebody because my friends were everything I had. But now, everything changed; I have you. – Narae sincerely said, but I shook my head at her words before getting closer to her.

-Narae, relationships can have their highs and lows, but no matter what happens, I won't leave you alone. And no one will keep us apart, okay? – I spoke before smiling at Narae, wanting to comfort her somehow.

Shortly, Narae nodded before trying to grin back at me. Her attempt caused me to snicker slightly, but then I began to hug her while breathing deeply.

*Next morning*

-Narae's POV-

After yesterday's nightmare, you decided to take this situation just as you would do with any other problem you had before. Eunju threats hit you in a sensible part; however, Jaemin is right when he told you to confront the current obstacles as you did in the past. Therefore, you will step up whenever Eunju tries to do something else to make you look unstable in the time you have left inside JJ's Company.

Currently, you are inside Jaemin's apartment while texting with your friends through the group chat. However, at the same time, you are looking at the news. Last night, you recognized someone at the coffee shop; it happened during your break. You saw this man that looked similar to someone you used to know. And since he's successful in his expertise area, you are doing quick research on him.

-You prepared coffee for me too. I'm glad you remembered it. – You heard Jaemin say before feeling his lips on your head. He sat next to you while drinking his coffee but then stared at you, intrigued. -Am I interrupting something? – Jaemin asked.

-No, no, sorry. I only checked something—

Before you could continue, your phone started to ring, causing you to look at it, confused. Suddenly, you saw a message from Emma.

"Yesterday, I forgot to tell you that Mr. Yong visited Jaemin's father, and I heard them speak about your boyfriend. His father asked Mr. Yong to meet with Jaemin. The hot Yong Sangkyu is going to Jaemin's place right now!" – Emma.

As soon as you read the message, you looked at Jaemin, concerned. But then, the doorbell rang, making your eyes widen immediately. Briefly, Jaemin stood up from the table, but when he walked by your side, you held his hand.