Chapter 9: One More Time

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*The next day*

-Narae's POV-

You are back at the office after yesterday's fun time. Your friends enjoyed a lot to hang out at Jeno's house, making everybody want to repeat it. You got surprised after Chenle told you that Jaemin wanted another of those nights; after all, he was the first one to pack his belongings and be ready to leave. However, you trust that your boss changed his mind after talking with you at his apartment. What both shared after working for hours was something you never thought to know because Jaemin is hard as a rock. But finally, you saw another part of Jaemin, which gave you hope to see a brighter side of his personality. Yet, you sincerely wish that Eunju would stop bothering Jaemin because now you know that he feels uncomfortable around her.

After the closeness you've taken with Jaemin, there's a part of you that wishes both could be friends, hang out without feeling insecure about yourself, and enjoy the moments you are around him. However, you push away those feelings once you remember that you are only his employee and he's your boss. It's dangerous to have feelings towards Jaemin only for that reason, but somehow you don't want to care about the judgment anymore.

*Current time – Na's company*

Right now, you are saving the files from the project. Finally, you completed everything, and now it's time for your team to send all the documents to Jaemin. It's always fun to work with your friends; after all, you enjoy their company, and everybody works well with each other. Luckily, you completed your tasks three days before the presentation for the project, and once that part gets done, the next department will take care of the construction with the blueprints and design your team made.

You are typing down the last things of your document, but before you could continue, someone held your hand. You looked up and saw Eunju staring at you with an angry expression on her face.

-What do you want, Eunju? – You asked carelessly.

-Both of us need to talk, Cha. Yesterday, you embarrassed me in front of my boyfriend. – Eunju spoke, upset.

-Wow! Jaemin is not your boyfriend, and I didn't make anything to you. I asked you to leave Jaemin's department, that's all. – You said annoyedly.

-Jaemin? Narae must refer to him as "Mr. Na." – Eunju said, raising her voice more than before.

-I refer to my boss that way when we are working. But when both of us are out of that mindset, we can say our names without compromise. – You disclosed before shaking your head gently. -I shouldn't give you any explanations. You aren't relevant to Jaemin, anyway. – You spoke madly, making Eunju look at you with anger.