rindo h. 一 sniper |1|

Start from the beginning

"Oh. You're here early.. You all should start now"

--

You slowly walked inside the room before laying yourself down the floor. You're alone in the room since you requested to be alone and they just agreed and waited at the rooftop.

Your target is at the near building and you can already seen him at the glass window. They mentioned that your target is a ceo that hides gun and drugs. You think its stupid but you can't do anything so just do your work.

"it'll be fun if we just robbed them and run away when we get caught. This is too boring" y/n muttered. She's adjusting her gun and pointing it to his head. When her gun is already pointed straight to his head she pulled the trigger and watched what will happen. The only thing that you saw is a man kneeling down. You stand up and starts packing up.

You shot him straight to his head.

"i could have seen his face but i can't, this is unfair. What are they even doing? This is too easy! Why needing me when they ca-" you got cut when you heard a loud bang. You lay down on the floor and pulled your bag before running outside.

They are at the rooftop. You saw the elevator is still closed and you are at the 21th floor. And the building you're in has a 40 floor.

"geez! I need to take the stairs then"

The both building has a glass window. You peek at the glass and quickly turn back when they start shooting everywhere. You immediately run into the stars and look at every floor you're in.

When you reached the 39th floor you slowly stopped running and gasp for air. Thankfully they stopped shooting but you already guessed what they were doing. A lot of armed man walked in the building you're in.

You suddenly got pulled by someone through the rooftop. "you killed fast but can't run faster?" a purple mullet haired said with annoyance tone. He grabbed your wrist and walked into the helicopter.
(hELiCoPtER HeLiCopTeR)

You stopped. "My mission is done" you muttered. He looked at you and push you to seat. "So what?"

"You can just left me there" you said. You're already used how they left you after you finished your mission but this mullet guy didn't left you there. "i could, but boss is expecting you to be there"

--

"My mission is done mr. Sano" you said before bowing at him. You turned around and about to open the door but he called you. You turned around to face them.

"Did you know who you killed, y/n?" you stopped as soon as you heard your name. No one ever know what your real name is because you kept telling them fake names.

"y/n? That's his name? Thought its Nakano but isn't his name sounds girly? Eh?" the pink mullet guy speaks. You looked at him without expression. 'him? Pfft so they thought i was a male' you thought.

"I do not know mr. Sano.. They mentioned that it doesn't matter what my target's information was, i didn't complain about it. Should I need to know?" you asked.

"The person you killed was your boss"

You blinked twice and sigh. "Oh.. i am very thankful for the mission you gave mr. sano. That could be the easier way to get rid of him" you bowed once again. "Thanks for freeing me, mr. Sano" you said before turning around again.