izana k. 一 with you

TW ¦ Car crash, Guns, Blood.
Mentions of drugs and guns

REMINDER ¦ Y/n is 16 y/o, Izana is 18 y/o, Kakucho is 17-18 y/o.

GRAMMAR ERRORS AHEAD
一一一一

As i heard the police siren i start running. This shit is another problem.. I need to hide. The female thought.

After she shoot the man in his head someone caught her and called the police. For explanation why she did that is because he's harassing her. She always has a gun with her everywhere she goes. For protection she says.

She's used to be trained by someone she can't remember but she still know that its a male. Her trainer is a male, she remembers that he used to have a good looking older brother who always pick her up.

She hides at the corner of the building near her and try to peek a little on the front door of the building where she shot the man. Its a bit stupid to shoot someone in front of the door but he's harassing her so she can't do anything and just decided to kill him.

She noticed that the police looked at the corner of the building. she walked back slowly before running but after that she bumped at someone. She looked up to see who was in front of her.

A tall man with black hair, a scar on his forehead to his left eye, he's wearing a expensive black coat, he's also wearing a black gloves. Behind him is a bleach blond hair male with average height, his expression is a bit cold and serious. The male in front of her is looking down at her like he's checking every parts of her.

"I'm sorry- i need to go-" she said before standing up. Before the female run someone's arms grabbed her hand and stopped her from moving. "Who are you? Do you have permission to make a mess in this area?" he asked.

"uh-no.. Im sorry okay? I need to go-"

"Who said you can go? We need to talk to you and ask you some few questions. Don't just go after making some mess in front of our building"

--

Sitting in the middle of the couch i moved a little to make myself comfortable on this seat. This is a little bit higher problem than that man.. The female thought.

She noticed the door opened and a bleach blonde haired male appeared. She traced his walk and gulped before the male sit in front of her. "you.. You did that, right?"

She looked at him before speaking. "Yes. Now, can i go?"

"Oh, no of course. Why did you do that?" he asked.

"why do you care anyway?"

"I don't care about you, the man you killed is what we're talking about. So, why did you kill him?" he asked.

"Harassment"

"Is that a valid reason? For you to kill him. Anyways, i might agree with you about killing him" he said making you confuse. "What the fuck do you mean?"

"I mean we're targeting him and our mans are always failed since he's good at fighting. It must be easy for you to kill someone.. Do you need something? Like money?"