chapter 183 Too poor

Start from the beginning

    "It's not cheap, spirit orb is cheap. Our price is already at a loss, so we can buy it instead of buying it." Ye Fan said with a strange yin and yang.

    The female cultivator glanced at Ye Fan, and her face instantly became a little more aggrieved.

    Bai Yunxi looked at the female cultivator and said, "He's joking, ignore him."

    Ye Fan hid his cultivation base, and the female cultivator only regarded Ye Fan as Bai Yunxi's attendant.

    The female nuns at the stall were chattering, scrupulous about Ye Fan, and didn't dare to make trouble too much.

    Bai Yunxi turned his head, looked at Ye Fan helplessly, stuffed a bag of spirit orbs to Ye Fan, and said, "Go buy some talisman paper, cinnabar, and use it to draw talisman."

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi depressed, no catch.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan, smiled, and said, "Go hurry up! You are going to support the family."

    Ye Fan took the spirit orb and left dullly. Ye Fan secretly thought: He is building the foundation. Shouldn't be so miserable.

    Bai Yunxi set up a stall for the whole afternoon, and it was almost ready to ship in the evening. In one afternoon, Bai Yunxi earned almost eight low-grade spirit stones and more than two thousand spiritual orbs. One hundred spirit orbs can be exchanged for one low-grade spirit. Stone, counted down, is about 30 lower-grade spirit stones.

    Bai Yunxi spent five hundred spirit orbs and rented a small yard.

    Ye Fan lay on the chair, took a deep breath, and said dullly: "It's too miserable."

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said: "It's too miserable? Why is it miserable?"

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi and said: "In the past, our sect gave the outer disciples a month's living expenses, which was 10 low-grade spirit stones! All my net worth, sold out, was only for the outer disciples for three months money, "

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan, Lightly said:" Three months of it, yes, and your day to earn the people's pocket money for three months, everything is hard in the beginning, everything will be fine . "

    "but I was a foundation ah! in these cases the door, qi disciples, had to call me master uncle. "Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said: "Then I call you Master Uncle, OK?"

    Ye Fan shook his head, and said, "No, that's too much for you, and that's how you call me old."

    "I want to open a grocery store." Bai Yunxi said.

    "Grocery store? What do you sell?" Ye Fan asked.

    "Pills, Talismans, etc. I took a look. The flow of people in this town is very large. There are many casual practitioners who go to sea to hunt sea beasts in exchange for spirit stones. Talismans and Pills are indispensable for alchemists. It is scarce. The pill in this small town does not seem to be able to satisfy the huge market here, but the alchemy resources here are very rich."

    There are very few spiritual herbs in this place, but as far as Bai Yunxi knows, alchemy does not necessarily require spiritual herbs.Monster Beast materials are also available. There are not many other materials here, and there are a lot of Sea Beast materials, and various purchasers have kept the price of Monster Beast materials very low. Ye Fan can buy alchemy materials at a very low price and sell at higher prices.

    "Opening a store, you have to rent a storefront."

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Yes, I went to the street and looked at it. The cheaper storefront costs only 30 spiritual stones a year. We can afford it."