chapter 183 Too poor

Start from the beginning

    "Yes! Look at the menu."

    Ye Fan frowned, and said, "It's a bit expensive! Can't afford it."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    "First we have to earn some spirit stones. We will go to the free market we were passing by to set up a stall. I just saw a lot of people who set up stalls over there.” Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan rubbed his face and said, "It's okay, but it's a bit of a loss!"

    The stalls on the free market are mostly cultivators of the sixth or seventh level of Qi, but he is the senior foundation building.

    Bai Yunxi said nonchalantly: "If you feel embarrassed, I'll set up a stall, and you can just watch it..."

    Bai Yunxi secretly said: He and Ye Fan don't have any spirit stones on them, so how can they care about face?

    Ye Fan blinked and said, "But, you are the young master..."

    Bai Yunxi shook his head, and said: "Here, I am not a young master and I am a pauper."

    Ye Fan said in a bit embarrassing manner: "Yun Xi, don't worry, I will work hard to make money to support the family."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Ye Fan took a deep breath and couldn't help but miss the glorious years. I don’t use it. I only bring the middle-grade spirit stone. I will give it every time my parents leave the customs, and the eldest brother will also give it to the big ticket.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan, his face changed, and the sound transmission said: “This It seems that there is no information from the Southern Continent..."

   Ye Fan nodded, and said: "Yes, the cultivation world is vast, and the continents are like islands dotted on the sea, and they are not connected. What is certain is that we are now. Locally, the spiritual energy is lower than that of southern Continent, and the level of cultivation is also much weaker. It should be far away from southern Continent."

    On the southern Continent, there are many large sects in the yuanying stage, but, There is only one sect with three jindan in this place.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "In this way, let's stand firm here first, and then consider other things."

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "Okay."

    ...

    Bai Yunxi set up a booth in the free market. There are many repairers who set up stalls in the free market, and all kinds of shouts come and go one after another.

    Bai Yunxi looked for a booth and put out some pills and talisman.

    Ye Fan’s alchemy is not mentioned, nor is the talisman-making art. However, due to the materials on the earth, the levels of pill and talisman are somewhat low. Ye Fan has already built the foundation. The previous things are big Part is not used anymore.

    As soon as Bai Yunxi's booth was set up, many people came up to ask for the price, most of them were female nuns.

    Most people would spend dozens of spiritual orbs and buy a few talisman records. After a while, Bai Yunxi received a bag full of spiritual orbs.

    Ye Fan glumly watched Bai Yunxi and the customer chatting and laughing, his face stinking.

    "Friend immortal, can it be cheaper!" said a female cultivator looking at Bai Yunxi with piercing eyes, a little shy.