Long distance

♡︎ ☀︎︎ ❦ ꨄ ఌ
Sadie was off filming for Season 4 of Stranger things. Which meant we wouldn't see each other for a month or so.
We would always find a way to keep in contact. Such as, sending each other good morning or good night texts. Even having face time dates. It was cheesy, but cute. Which today was one of our dates, planned by Sadie this time.
I gathered all of my favorite snacks and ordered take out. I placed everything on my table and proceeded to get ready. Even if it was a virtual date I still got ready. I put on white blouse with purple flowers, and a blue ruffled Jean skirt. I put some Additional necklaces and bracelets that me and Sadie made. I sat on my bed reading my book when my phone rang. It was Sadie.
I picked it up placed it on the table fixed my posture and answered the face time call.
"Hello love" Said Sadie with a smile. "Hello" I said in a soft voice. "Shall we begin?" Sadie said imitating a British accident. "We shall" I said with a giggle, bowing. We started to talk about what had been going on without each other in our life's. The great thing I saw in Sadie was that I was able to do anything around her without being judged. I was happy she felt that way to. Being able to be comfortable with me around and at this point I wish she was with me so I could tell her how much I love her and kiss her in reward. "You look beautiful by the way" Said Sadie eating a grape. "Thank you" I said with a smile. Pretty sure I was blushing. We talked for a good 2 hours before both of us said our goodbyes. " I've gotta go now, Darling" Sadie said with a frown. "Aw okay" "bye!" I said with a slight smile. Time for our traditional kiss that we'd do every date. We both put our phones to our lips and pretended to kiss each other through the screen. We both ended the call and I sighed sitting down in my bed. I really wish we didn't have to be so long distanced.

♡︎ ☀︎︎ ❦ ꨄ ఌ

Don't think I forgot your daily dose of Sadie Sink