Roller skating

♡︎ ☀︎︎ ❦ ꨄ ఌ
Sadie and I we're pretty bored at home considering there nothing to do. So we thought I'd be a good idea to go roller skating!
We arrived there it was honestly so cool there was colorful lights all around and people all around the place.
" are you ready to skate? " said Sadie smiling looking at me.
I smiled and looked at her. We ran to where we get are roller skates.
" Thank you " we both said in sync replying to the worker.
We entered the rink and started to slowly skate. I wasn't as use to it then Sadie since she skates for stranger things.
I was slowly getting the hang of it.
" want me to teach you darling? " said Sadie while slightly giggling.
" uh ha yea " I said smiling like crazy at her.
She came up to me and placed her hands on my waist. Making my stomach do some type of cart wheels.
" okay now you just start walking " she said so calmly.
Me just staring at her didn't even realize she was taking to me.
" w- what oh ya " I said starting to walk while Sadie was holding my hand
" yay! Your getting the hang of it " Sadie said with A smile.
Me starting to blush again, we started to skate around the rink and making a joke half the time Me and Sadie trying to flirt as well.
" It felt like something out of the movies"
when your just living the life and you feel like no ones around you and all you can hear and see is your significant other which mind happened to be the one and only Sadie Sink.