»when their 16 year old daughter gets pregnant.

//SOOBIN//
-she decides to tell soobin before she tells you because she feel less intimidated by soobin.
-she'll call him to her room and he'll sit beside her on the bed, "is something bothering you? you know can talk to me about anything", he reassured her as he knows there's something going on.
-"um.. well i haven't told mum yet, so please don't go talking to her about this afterwards", he nodded in response, waiting patiently for her to tell him, but instead she started breaking down, "it's okay, please don't cry.. whatever it is, i can promise you i won't be mad and i'll try my best to understand", he spoke to her with a soft voice while hugging her tightly.
-"dad, i'm pregnant", she cried, his face instantly dropped, but he kept his calm just for her sake.
-he couldn't believe what he was hearing, he froze while trying to process what he'd just been told, "don't worry, there's something we can do about this.. just breathe", he relaxed her and helped her through the tears.
-he wasn't mad at all, there'd be a little disappointment through the lack of maturity, but his main focus was making sure she didn't feel as bad as she already did, and obviously trying to sort out what she was going to do with the baby.
-he wouldn't tell you or even hint anything about it, he'd wait until she was ready and would sit close beside her while she told you.

//YEONJUN//-she asked you and yeonjun to talk while you sat on the sofa together, "what is it? has something happened", yeonjun asked her as she trembled with nerves, "there's something i need help with

//YEONJUN//
-she asked you and yeonjun to talk while you sat on the sofa together, "what is it? has something happened", yeonjun asked her as she trembled with nerves, "there's something i need help with..", she stuttered, causing you and yeonjun to look at each other with worried expressions covering your faces.
-you both just sat there instead of saying anything, you were both too intrigued in what was going to be said to say anything yourselves.
-"i accidentally did something quite bad, um.. recently i found out that i'm actually pregnant", she tried keeping her eyes on the floor but yours and yeonjuns eyes were too focused on her words, causing her to get very intimated and constantly looking back up at both your eyes.
-the second she revealed the secret she's been keeping, yeonjuns expression instantly changed, a strong frown appeared on his face, and nothing but anger filled his body, "seriously? why would you go and do this?", he yelled a little, but tried to keep his calm, "baby go easy on her, it was clearly an accident", you hold yeonjuns arm.
-she stuttered a little, "i'm sorry.. i don't know what to do, please help me", she started to cry at the amount of fear and regret she was holding in, you moved closer to her and brought her into a side hug, "it's okay gorgeous, we can help you".
-yeonjun sat there in silence for a moment before moving closer to her and speaking up, "i guess there is things we can do about this, but we have to get you to a hospital to sort this out immediately otherwise it'll be left too late and you'll end up having the child", she hurriedly nodded with tears streaming down her face, before she buried her head in his neck and repeatedly thanked you both.