»when you get drunk together.

//SOOBIN//
-can't stop laughing, will laugh at anything you do and will genuinely find it hilarious.
-stays very close to you, is lowkey aggressive but thats just because his vision is so blurred and because he can't stop laughing.
-has a large grin and squinted eyes most of the time.
-will overreact at the smallest things, he'll accidentally hit your leg when laughing, then will apologise repeatedly, asking if you're okay and if you need a plaster.
-gets super flustered and giddy if you flirt with him or act intimate in the slightest.

//YEONJUN//
-doesn't stop talking, will literally tell you anything and everything.
-opens up to you alot and will tell you his true feelings for you.
-is very cuddly, will cuddle into you and offer cuddles throughout the night.
-super smiley, gets quite flustered more than usual, but his confidence is still high.
-is very smooth with his compliments and flirting, will give you butterflies multiple times during the night.
-admires your features while you're talking which makes you blush, will give super good eye contact to show he's paying attention.

//BEOMGYU//
-babies you alot yet acts like a baby himself.
-is very flirty on accident, but doesn't realise until you point it out, telling him he's making you blush way too much and that half the time you're so flustered you don't even know how to reply.
-very smiley and acts like an absolute weirdo, but a cute one.
-caresses wherever he can just to have his hands on you and show comfort, usually your legs or hands.
-doesn't take his eyes off of you even when laughing, he just finds you too good to look at so he won't ever stop.

//TAEHYUN//
-is alot more talkative than usual, will tell alot of jokes and will have you laughing nonstop.
-loves when you compliment him, will make him flustered and a little nervous.
-will pull you into his chest alot, wanting to cuddle you and give you kisses on your head and lips.
-finds every little to thing you do absolutely adorable, won't stop gazing at you, smiling while you talk.
-places your leg over his leg when you're sitting, and rests his hand on your thigh, rubbing and squeezing it every so often.

//HUENINGKAI//
-compliments you alot, his confidence is way too high, barely gets flustered.
-is super playful and lowkey flirty.
-will play with your fingers and look down at them, then look back at yours eyes to sleep you go absolutely crazy smiling.
-gives you butterflies way too much.
-lowkey babies you but it's more teasing.
-you two have alot of funny conversations, not really any serious ones as you're both very hyper and playful.
-acts lowkey mature with the way he speaks, will sound like he knows what he's on about when really he's talking utter shit.