Getting Closer (2)

Start bij het begin

He was... blushing?

Not just any kind of blush. The entire area of his face was a deep shade of tomato red. He had burned up so much that even his neck had become red. He was obviously avoiding eye contact with Kim Dokja. Concern flooded the Demon King. Did he have a fever? He hurriedly put his hand on Yoo Jonghyuk's forehead. Even if Kim Dokja doubted it was even humanly possible, his roommate flushed even harder. Huh? Did he have a fever? His forehead was quite warm. He wasn't so sure, he needed to check. He shouldn't think much about what he would do next.

" Forgive me. Please don't kill me." he murmured under his breath unbeknownst to his roommate.

The hero was too distracted by his crush's hand on his face to notice what the Demon King had just said. He was taken by surprise when Kim Dokja had moved his face closer to his. It came closer and closer and...Wait-WHAT WAS HE DOING? Was he going to kiss him? Wait, wait Kim Dokja.... Yoo Jonghyuk was not ready for this. This was not in his plans. He was supposed to confess to Kim Dokja (he didn't know when, maybe he should ask the author...), then his roommate was supposed to blush and shily say that he liked him too, then they hold hands, they would canoodle, share their first kiss and perhaps get closer to each other.... In bed. Did they just skip four steps of his plan? Now that he thought about it, he didn't really mind. It would just bother the author.

Not you too, Yoo Jonghyuk.

Perhaps the author should update more often, thought the hero. He just wanted to confess to Kim Dokja. The sooner the better. Besides, the readers are waiting for some fluff scenes. Did you lie in the tags author-nim?

I have decided to ignore your statement. Besides, don't you have other priorities now?

What was this crazy sleep-deprived author ranting about this time? What did they mean by priorities? Did they mean his roommate? Wasn't it obvious? His number one priority was confessing to Kim Dokja. At the thought, he directed his attention towards the one who was sitting on his lap. Before he sat down facing the table, now he was facing him. He could feel their tights touch, rubbing against each other, his rear end on his-Kim Dokja's forehead was now on his. Huh?

Yoo Jonghyuk.exe has stopped functioning.

...

After putting his forehead against his, Kim Dokja concluded that his roommate didn't have any fever. Then, was he blushing? But, why? Kim Dokja couldn't even think about any logical reason. He sat there thinking about what could be the cause. Wait, could it be that he was embarrassed because he called him handsome? No way... But what if he was? He needed to verify his theory.

" Yoo Jonghyuk, say ah~"

All Yoo Jonghyuk think of was Kim Dokja. Kim Dokja was at the center of his world. Ever since he's started living with him in the Demon King's chambers, he's been happier than he'd been in a long time. He wanted to know if his roommate felt the same. But how?

Kim Dokja watched as Yoo Jonghyuk obediently opened his mouth, chewed on it and then swallowed his breakfast. Huh, he was oddly tame today. (Not that he minded, in fact it was rather cute). As he wondered what was up with the hero today, his stomach growled loudly.

" Man, watching you eat makes me hungry." sighed Kim Dokja.

The Demon King observed how the hero's facial features went from embarrassed air to an expressionless mask. He admired how quickly he could mask his feelings. He continued watching the hero as he scooped some food and put it in his mouth. He must be hungry too, Kim Dokja concluded. He couldn't expect what came next.
The hero hurriedly stuffed some food in his mouth and put his hands around his neck. The Demon King was getting flustered (yes he did want him to do that, however this was too fast) and he approached his face against his own. He could see his crush's face getting closer to his own. The heavenly taste of Yoo Jonghyuk's cooking invaded his mouth. Huh?