l a z y s a t u r d a y

They are in college and sharing an apartment!

Nicolas blinked open his eyes and looked down, a smiling climbing on his face at the sight of his sleeping angel. He raised his hand and slowly ran his fingers through Kai's messy black hair. He continued to do so for a few minutes before he got bored and started stroking Kai's cheekbones, his fingers trailing down until he was tracing Kai's parted lips.

"Stop." Kai mumbled, pushing away Nicolas' hand making the older boy chuckle.

"Good morning, love." He murmured, pressing a gentle kiss against Kai's temple.

"Goodnight." Kai muttered back, his eyes still closed and Nicolas laughed.

"Come on, we gotta go grocery shopping remember?" Nicolas said as he stood up and pulled Kai up with him.

Kai mumbled something incoherent as he climbed on Nicolas lap, still half asleep and settled his head on Nicolas's neck.

"Want me to carry you, baby?" Nicolas asked softly and Kai nodded his head and wrapped his arms around Nic's neck and his legs around his waist while the latter grabbed his thighs and stood up with him attached to him.

Nicolas walked to their bathroom and after opening the door he sat Kai down on the counter while the boy rested his head on his chest.

"Kai, you gotta wake up." Nicolas said with amusement and Kai whined in protest when Nicolas took a step away from him.

He opened his eyes with a pout only for it to melt away when he saw how handsome his boyfriend was looking with his grey sweatpants and bright smile.

"Go freshen up and I'll go pick out some clothes for you." Nicolas said and with a final kiss on the forehead he left the bathroom and walked towards their closet.

He took out a large blue hoodie of his and some of Kai's black sweatpants since he knew his baby was feeling lazy today and he wouldn't want to dress up too much. He grabbed a light grey sweatshirt for him and some pair of his own sweatpants.

Just as he dropped the clothes on the bed Kai walked in while still tiredly rubbing his eyes and Nicolas internally cooed at how adorable he looked just wearing his black t-shirt that was falling off one of his shoulders.

"Get dressed and I'll be back." Nicolas said and Kai nodded but just as Nicolas was about to walk in the bathroom Kai grabbed his wrist to stop him.

"Hm?" Nicolas hummed in confusion but then he smiled when Kai lent up on his toes and kissed his cheek. "Thank you for picking out my clothes."

"You're welcome, love." Nicolas told him and then walked in the bathroom.

When he was done he walked back out to see Kai with changed clothes sitting on the bed with a pout.