Chapter 21

** Note :
I noticed that some of my besties are reading my book and not voting or commenting anything...why ? Don't you like my chapters. Is it boring???
If it is, i will try to improve it okay and you can drop vote and comments...and if you are willingly not voting..please don't do that, it hurts..**
____________________

                " Every end is the beginning of new stories , it may be ours or others. The only think we can do it is to just go in sink with it because usually it hurts..."

Y/n fell upon her knees ....the cold sand ready to embrace the sea water gladly accepted her...cold breeze blew to sooth her burning heart and body...Sky witnessed her pathetic situation... waves fought each other to make her calm...but no one could ...she was beyond exhausted

Y/n's Pov :

Tears escaped from her eyes and in return continuously got filled .

Why is it that I am always being hurted ? What wrong did I do to others? I didn't try to hurt anyone in my life but why...why God why me ?

Tears are uncontrollable now and it makes her already red and puffy eyes get more swollen.

Jungkook ...what the hell did I do wrong to him ? Why is he hurting me like that ? He tortured me the most and today he crossed the limit.

"Why ? What have I done to you Jeon Jungkook ? " I almost screamed . I tried to control my emotions but I couldn't. He..he.. hurted me the most and so he deserves only hate from me...I didn't hate anyone in my life but now I hate...I hate you Jeon Jungkook ....I ...I loathe you

I bit my trembling lips to calm down but it's not helping at all...

Taehyung... Taehyung ,he was always a safe place for me..he always made me comfortable...I ..I was always happy with him... I know that something is bothering him very badly ....means very badly. I can see him zoning out sometimes...I can see his dead eyes which always betrayed his forced smile...but ...but now he too...he asked me to accept him...he asked me to like him...I...I don't know why...why I am overreacting to it....I...I ..just can't....

I wiped my face but I bursted out more pathetically...

I ... can't help it...I can't help myself...I....I am hurted and hated the most...

" Y/n "

I was snapped out from my pathetic world when I heard someone calling me...I turned my head to see Jimin .

End of Y/n's Pov :

Y/n immediately stood up and wiped her tears from avoiding Jimin from seeing it...she doesn't want anyone to see her weak condition which she always hides behind her boldness.

Jimin chuckled at her struggles,

"No need to wipe them ...it won't help "

Y/n somehow tried to control but it seems like they are not gonna listen to her . She hesitantly looked at Jimin . He again chuckled

"Didn't I say it won't help ?" Jimin said before walking a few steps forward leaving Y/n behind.

" And don't wipe it. It is going to help you when your hear the whole story "

Jimin's eyes were fixed on the silent sea.

Y/n frowned, "ss..st..story ?"

Y/n again heard a soft chuckle from Jimin , " yes, story...but before that why were you crying ?"

Y/n got off-guard , " I....I was no...not crying "

Jimin turned his head and looked at her , a smile was still glancing on lips

"Really...huh ? Y/n I know is strong and bold above others but I know she won't lie..." Jimin stopped and looked at Y/n weak eyes,
" at least stop faking yourself my sissy "

Y/n didn't reply back, she knows what Jimin is saying is true and she can't deny it.

"So what is your answer for Taehyung " Jimin asked making Y/n to gulp

Jimin sighed , " Jungkook...I know Jungkook had behaved badly with you...and we all are sorry on behalf of him...you can take any stand on him as you wish..but ...but don't reject Taehyung.

He needs you Y/n. He suffered a lot and is still suffering but it got reduced after your presence... Please don't reject him because...."

Y/n looked at Jimin ...But teary eyed turned to a suspicious one on hearing his next words

" because...he won't be able to hold himself like he hold in the past "

Taehyung's past ,which was always a secret but now Jimin is talking about it.

"His pa..past ? " Y/n sounds questioning

Jimin nodded his head ," yes his past which was only known to us ....which was hidden from others... " Jimin halted and again took a deep breath. " I am gonna reveal it to you Y/n."

Y/n saw how serious that cheerful Jimin was now. It makes her more curious.

"It happened two years back... when my Tae was the most naughty and cheerful among us...

My Tae was pure hearted and sweet towards all...he was the most caring and loving one among us...but ...but he was not so lovable towards the past which he is still suffering for ."

Yah I know.. I know this chapter was small .. really I want to have a fresh chapter for Taehyung's past that's why I ended it here.. So next chapter will be flashback, be prepared.

Btw I changed the book cover. Did you like it ? I made it...hope you will like it, please let me know...

...and don't forget to vote and comment...I Love you :)