For A Good Time, Call...

Start from the beginning

Now, as you watched the rain pelt down on his hunched back as he overlooked the balcony, it felt like centuries ago that happiness had existed. All you could do now was leave him be, and so you went back into the kitchen. Food was a comfort when uneasiness settled into your bones and so you plucked a tub of Cool Whip. A couple of digs with a spoon relaxed you a bit as you stood over the sink. Five, then ten, twenty minutes passed until it became a full half hour.

All of a sudden, he was back inside, but not due to anything pertaining to the unresolved issue. iPhone against his ear, it sounded like he was caught up in a discussion with a coworker over what Monday would bring for the finance firm. "Yeah, I told Tim to make sure those reports would be filed by tomorrow night. Last time they were off by a day and it cost us, no way the boss would let that fly without reparations."

Dreamy he was as he leaned back against the metal doors of the refrigerator, comfortable against magnets of various cities traveled, cats and dogs and literary references. Locks of hair dangling over his enchanting sapphire eyes, navy button-up open to reveal droplets of water cascading down his sculpted abs and extra taut around his muscled shoulders. Happy trail peeking out from his dark wash jeans and brows furrowed, he was a miracle. Paradise on earth, an angel fallen from grace seeking a new home and you wanted nothing more than to welcome him into your sanctuary. He may have requested you to not say a word, but was it not always actions that spoke much louder?

To your knees you sank on the cold tiles, yanking his zipper down and unearthing his flaccid member. Kisses you peppered from the bottom of the shaft all
the way up to his tip, needy for his attention and a whole lot more as the dessert rested on the ground at your side.

"What are you doing?" he demanded with genuine confusion in his tone, muffling the bottom half of the receiver so not to alert his friend of what was playing out.

No answer did you give, instead dipping him into the warm, saccharine cream and enveloping a few of his inches into your greedy mouth. The mix of salty and sweet was delicious as your palms rose up his already fidgety thighs.

Kai's roseate lips parted, fingers stroking the back of your head with yearning as he watched you glide to and fro. Hungry with every swirl of your tongue along the engorged veins, cheeks hollowing around his tremendous size flawlessly as though it had been made for you only. Brows furrowing in frustration and knuckles going white as he tightens his grasp, he nearly forgets that he's still on a call until an ongoing holler of his name brings him back from cloud nine.

"Parker?" his friend exclaims, obviously irritated that his thoughts were on anything else. "Did I bore you completely or something?"

"Sorry, sometimes distractions come out of nowhere." The hue of his cheeks became the deepest scarlet, neither of you daring to break the impassioned gaze. Excessive saliva rolling down his testicles as you coax him deeper, the back of your throat a voiceless invitation. A collection of thrusts he delivers, pounding so mercilessly that your mascara smudges more than it already had before. Anger escaping through his hips, which gyrate in the most precise rhythm down into your face.

You power through the overwhelming gagging sensation and he forcefully shoves to make you do exactly so, never stopping the up and downs regardless and feeling invincible as his back arches. In the shackles of ecstasy he most definitely is, pretending as though all is okay as he talks. "Of course. Make sure the paperwork is faxed over to me. Any time is fine." Nails dig into the skin of his bottom and he raspily groans, knocking the mute option as he lets you up for air at long last. Coughs rampant as you sigh against his legs.

"Please fuck my mouth," you plead, kitten licking away at the moisture gathered on his swollen head. "Don't stop now. Cum and make me taste every drop like a vile little whore."

"Oh yeah?" he challenges frostily, nearly hissing. "You want this fat cock, hm?" With no struggle, he hoists you upwards and lies you back exactly in his same spot he'd been. The satin dress clinging to your curves is pushed out of the way, and panties are flung sloppily as he aligns himself with your sex. Gradual is every push to tease, intentional on making you want him now but having to wait until he's fully within and just as he is at its end he makes sure to ram what is left so you whimper at such a volume the neighbors would most definitely hear.

Cries echoing off the walls as he works in and out, heaving breaths directly into your ear so you know how much he'd missed your bodies uniting as one. The evident throbbing only added to your desire as you rested snugly around his girth, bouncing just as urgently as the two of you raced after the high you'd lacked for so long.

"God, baby, you feel so good." Wrists pinned above your head in ownership, the rougher he becomes the more the machine rocks and the contents inside noisily bang. Toes curling as you use them to wrap around his back, nothing in the universe is more important to him than showing how much he adores all the things you're insecure about. Your perky breasts, which he pecks at and makes sure to suckle at your raised nipples. Your neck, which he marks with purplish hickeys so you don't forget to whom you belong. Your stomach, which he delights in as he watches it knot from the orgasm ever nigh.

"Cum." Serious you are, pressing against him and forgetting how much hatred had gone down between either of you. Nothing could ever drive you from him and how deep the attraction ran. Sex was always wonderful, but the romance was even better. Problems were common amongst any significant others, and though yours were worse than most, every time he stared back at you it was like you fell all over again. Never could you not appreciate how lovely he was just in the way he gave you all of him.

A modern day Adonis, what with his sharp jawline and its stubble currently grazing against you as you could feel him yielding to how badly he wanted to fill you with his seed. "I'm gonna," he mumbled, barely audible as every collision of him into you rendered him that much more helpless until at last he squirted load after sticky load. You were next, just seconds apart as he enveloped you into his arms and let his bellows melt into your own yelps of absolute pleasure.

Either of you unable to catch your breath under the fluorescent lights and the call having ended sometime during the romp, all that can be heard now is lightning going off and it feels almost symbolic. As though the spark has been reignited.

"I'm so sorry." Kai means exactly what he is saying, cuddling you to him as though if he let go you'd disappear forever. "You're right, I've been so stupid to ever think that you're not being truthful and I hope you can find it in you to forgive me. Whatever you ask of me I'll do."

"I just wanted to make sure we still have a chance." Heart pounding and emotions all over the place, you can't help but feel like the future holds opportunity for once as he links his fingers through yours.

"Of course. I may have been terrible to you, but I know that what we have is rare. I won't throw away a diamond in search of a rock. You are my light and I love you."

"I love you too." Storms may hit out of nowhere, but they will more often than not be followed by bouts of sunshine. And like new, he had once again claimed his place as your own and fought through the clouds to shine on you once more.