Chu Weilian and Luo Jianjia looked over at the same time.

Looking at the look on Zhao's face, Luo Jianjia frowned slightly.

Something is wrong.

There is something wrong with Zhao's and Chu's boss. They seem to have cried, and their mood fluctuates greatly.

Although Chu Weilian had been away from home for three years, he still knew about his parents. He could see that there was something wrong with his parents at a glance, and quickly walked over.

"Father, mother, what happened? Who bullied you?"

Zhao's hand trembled slightly, and he took his son's hand, and some tears gathered in his eyes.

"Mother, tell me, what's the matter?" Chu Wei Leng was a little anxious.

Luo Jianjia's fist on his side was also clenched, with a cold expression on his face.

Boss Chu recovered first. He wiped a tear and said, "Brother Leng, you are an official now, why didn't you tell Dad."

As he said, he wanted to cry excitedly.

Their ancestors counted up, let alone three generations. In the five generations and ten generations, there were not many who studied, let alone officials.

Hearing this, Luo Jianjia relaxed, turned around and returned to the kitchen to serve the meal.

She just thought that someone had bullied Boss Chu and Zhao, and wanted to take revenge. It seemed unnecessary.

As for Chu Wei Leng's appointment as an official, she didn't care at all.

Counting the days, Chu Weilian has not saved the future emperor, even if he is an official, he will not be a big official.

This is a dragon among people, and his future is destined to not be ordinary.

Of course, all this glory and wealth has nothing to do with her.

This has very different meanings for Boss Chu and Zhao.

Scholars, farmers, industry and commerce.

Their farmers, commerce, and industry accounted for some, but the most noble taxi did not.

Now that the son is an official, they finally have it.

Agriculture, industry and commerce are okay, you can choose by yourself, but Keshi is not something you can join if you want.

Once in, the status is completely different.

"If you hadn't heard your Uncle Dahe just now, we didn't even know that you were an official. Why did you go home for such a big thing?" Chu Lao Dadao.

Chu Dahe is the head of Chujia Village.

When Chu Weilen heard this, he understood, presumably Chu Dahe still wanted to open an ancestral hall to worship his ancestors.

Seeing that he couldn't make sense here, I went to talk to his father.

However, it is useless to find him or his father.