"You finally came back, you want to kill me." Er Sheng said excitedly.

Chu Wei patted him on the shoulder coldly, and said with a smile: "Why are you still so thin, I don't exercise well on weekdays."

Er Sheng said: "You are not at home, no one takes me to exercise."

"Go, go to the mountain to practice."

Er Sheng's eyes lit up: "Good."

After that, the two greeted Zhao and Aunt Wang and walked outside the door.

With so many people outside, Luo Jianjia naturally heard the sound.

It would be inappropriate for her to stay in the house.

Looking down at the ointment in his hand, Luo Jianjia hesitated and opened it.

As soon as I opened it, I smelled a fresh smell.

This is different from the medicine she imagined.

After applying some medicine, Luo Jianjia cleaned up and went out.

When she went out, Chu Weilian and Chu Ersheng had no idea where they had gone. Zhao and Aunt Wang were talking in the yard.

As soon as Luo Jianjia appeared, Zhao's and Aunt Wang stopped talking and looked over at the same time.

Seeing her flushed, her eyes bright, and she combed her hair again, the smiles of Zhao and Aunt Wang deepened.

Luo Jianjia was originally an extremely calm person, but at this moment, being stared at by Zhao and Aunt Wang with such weird eyes, he was still a little uncomfortable.

"Mother, auntie."

"Hey, nephew and daughter-in-law." Aunt Wang responded with a smile.

This attitude is much warmer than before.

Aunt Wang changed her attitude in two ways. One was Luo Jianjia's idea of ​​making money, so that her family would benefit from it. On the other hand, Chu Weiling has a good relationship with Luo Jianjia, and Luo Jianjia is also estranged from her family. She gradually feels that Luo Jianjia is her own.

"Brother Leng didn't bully you?" Aunt Wang asked, "If you bully, you can tell your aunt, Aunt will clean him up for you."

Luo Jianjia shook his head.

"If you need any dishes, tell your auntie, you can have more variety at that time."

"Good." Luo Jianjia responded.

Aunt Wang also has work at home. Chu Wei Leng has already seen it, and the goal has been achieved. So after talking for a long time, I went back.

After Aunt Wang left, Luo Jianjia calculated the time and was ready to eat.

Because they had to make one more kind of food today, they prepared the ingredients two quarters of an hour in advance.

For the dishes, fried a hot and sour potato shreds, and stewed a bean.

After frying the vegetables, I scrambled the fried rice with eggs.