When she was ready and opened the door, Zhao was washing clothes by the well.

"Jianjia, are you awake?" Zhao greeted her with a smile.

Thinking of telling Zhao that she would go to town to buy some flour to make Liangpi, she quickly said, "Well, I'm awake. Sorry, mother, I got up late and missed the hour."

Zhao glanced at the dark circles under his daughter-in-law's eyes, then looked at the bed sheet that the daughter-in-law was holding over, and smiled extremely happily.

"We don't need to go, Brother Leng went to town with his father to buy it."

After finishing speaking, looking at the bed sheet in my daughter-in-law's hand, he quickly took it over and said: "I'll wash it, you go to sleep, you were tired last night?"

Luo Jianjia was startled slightly, and then he thought, Zhao must be aware of his son's snoring habit.

She was not a complaining person, but she was quarreled all night last night, and she smelled the scent of people. She was really in a bad mood, and said: "Well, I can't sleep."

Zhao saw his daughter-in-law confessed and smiled happily.

She quickly took the sheet from her daughter-in-law and pushed her into the house: "You hurry up and rest, don't get tired."

Luo Jianjia just took a nap for an hour, and felt okay at the moment, so he didn't go to rest.

However, she is also very grateful for Zhao's thoughtfulness.

"Thank you mother. No, I'll go cook."

Zhao's persuaded her again, but to no avail, he followed her.

At this moment, Chu Weiling is walking with Boss Chu on the way back.

A question that had just been asked yesterday came to Chu Weileng's heart again, and he couldn't help asking again: "Father, are you sure that the girl from the Luo family is at home?"

Not surprisingly, Chu Weileng was beaten by Boss Chu again.

"Stupid son, who else can you be if you didn't marry the daughter-in-law?"

After finishing speaking, I was also muttering in my heart, why did my son become stupid after going to the military camp for three years.

Chu Weilian had deep doubts in his eyes, and said, "How does my son think she is different from before?"

When I first met yesterday, he only felt that his eyes were not the same as before.

At night, he discovered that the bigger difference was that her strength seemed to be too great.

Hearing this, Mr. Chu laughed and said, "You still don't know the changes in your family?"

"What change?" Chu Wei asked coldly.

He had wanted to ask this question a long time ago. From the first time he got home, he felt that the house was not the same as before.

He thought that his parents would be sick and would cry day after day, but he did not expect that not only was he not sick, but his health was much better than before.