Sasha: Yoncé are you better now?

Yoncé: I didn't mean to do that, I tried my best to resist but I couldn't.

Nicole opened Beyoncé's closed eyes and looked at them as they switched side to side viciously.

Nicole: I don't know what to do.

Roman: Bitch yes you do, stop acting like Barbie.

Nicole sighed and mumbled words before taking off the clothes she just put on.

Once she was undressed she got into the bed and laid Beyoncé's head on her bare chest.

"I know y'all don't feel well right now and I'm so sorry you have to go through this, but listen to my heartbeat. ", said Nicole.

The sound of Nicole's heartbeat caused Yoncé to finally stable herself and take the front.

"Thank you.", said Yoncé above a whisper. Yoncé now felt the pain and exhaustion the body endured during their episode.

"You're welcome."

They sat in a comfortable silence as they both thought about what just occurred.

"I was gonna leave you like that.", said Nicole. She didn't plan on telling her but something just let the words out.

"I wouldn't blame you, I'm a horrible person, I expected you to give me attention like I deserved it but in reality you didn't have to give me a damn thing after what we did to you.", said Yoncé.

Her honest and pride-less statement took Nicole aback. She never had anyone so easily admit their wrong doing without having to use physical force.

"Even though I was wrong I still love you, we still love you, we still love all of you, we beat ourselves up everyday for the pain we inflicted, I want you to forgive me but I kn—"

"I forgive you.", Nicole said before she could even respond. She had her forgiveness once she said she was wrong.

"No I don't want you to just say it to say it.", she said.

"I didn't say it just to say it, I said it because you were honest and it's no one I respect more than an honest person, I'm sorry for treating you like I did.",  Nicole said.

"No I should be sorry, I wanna show you how sorry I am.",  said Beyoncé.

Nicole's POV

For the second time in the last hour she locked our lips and like last time that feeling rushed through my body, except 10x better.

Nicki: If you need me to I can take over, I don't want you to get triggered.

Me: I'm not ready, my mind isn't ready for that.

Nicki: Okay I'll handle it.

Nicki's POV

I missed her lips so much. After 4 months I finally feel them again and I didn't wanna stop. She unlocked our lips and looked me deep in my eyes before beginning to kiss my neck.

Her hands roamed my body as she left hickeys on my neck. She knew I bruised easily and they showed but she didn't care.

She found my spot and a slick moan slipped out of my mouth. She smiled on my neck before sucking on the spot making announce my pleasure even more. She licked the tender spot to soothe it before sitting up leaving me dumbfounded.

"Wh—."

"As much as I'd like to make love to you, I won't put you or Nicole through that right now."

My face dropped with a pout and I could soon feel the anger.

I huffed and got out of bed going to the bathroom. I didn't wanna snap on her because that would be lowkey rude but she was blowing my shit.

Nicole: But you always talk about me having anger issues, when you can't take no for an answer.

Me: Fuck off Nicole.

Nicole: You should've just did like Tanya and seduced the woman.

Me: Wait wh—, TANYA!

Tanya: Nicole I hope you slice your fucking wrist.

Nicole: I will just for you sweetheart.

Me: Tanya I thought nothing happened between you two.

Tanya: Nothing happened, we just got a chance to get acquainted.

Me: You know what, I'll handle you when I get done.

Tanya: Done with w—

I tuned them out and began pulling down my pants before sitting on the counter.

Sasha's POV

I banged on the bathroom door calling Nicki's name.

Yoncé: Really, I was gonna go get her.

Me: Yoncé you were gonna go get her just to reject her again and get her more sexually agitated. Now I've never seen you be so sexually patient and submissive but I don't like it.

Yoncé: Well Sasha after years of having my innocence taken from me unwillingly, then manipulating people to give me their prized possession, I wanna make love to someone.

Me: Yeah I understand but don't you think you need to MAKE love, to MAKE LOVE!

Yoncé: Yeah I know that but I want them to be ready.

Me: Fine let's ask em.

I banged on the again but this time I noticed the quiet moans. I could hear her wetness slightly. She let out a loud moan that got the adrenaline running through my body.

Me: You got one more chance.
————————-

Okay me is prepared for the explicit language coming my way. But look band competition season has started which means every Saturday I'll with band from 6 AM to Sunday 2 AM.

I love y'all and oh one more thing. I decided to publish another book for my birthday.

So for the sake of it being my birthday, GO CHECK IT OUT!

COMMENT AND FUCKING VOTE BITTTTCCHHHEESSS!!!!