His body is slender, his black hair reaches his waist, his willow eyebrows are curved, and the expression on his face is faint.

Although there was a flash of astonishment in his eyes at the moment he saw him, it quickly returned to normal.

A deserted look.

Who is this strange woman?

Why is it in his home?

Is your home occupied by others?

It seems that the reason for the big changes in the parents was immediately found.

If it is really occupied, then, father and mother—

Chu Wei's heart tightened suddenly.

Before he could ask, the other party spoke first.

People are like their voices.

The voice is still cold and indifferent.

Many years of life as a guardian of the palace, coupled with three years of military life, Chu Wei Leng has been different from before.

He did not answer this question, but calmly looked at the furnishings in the home again.

Except for some minor changes, some things in the family are still the same as before, especially the things used by parents and mothers are still there, and the clothes that have been worn for many years are still there.

It can be seen that this is still my home.

The heart that was hanging in the air finally recovered.

Then, the only change is the woman in front of him.

This woman actually appeared in her room...

Suddenly, some unpleasant past events came to mind.

The identity of this woman can only be...

Thinking of those bad memories, Chu Weilen's brows frowned, and there was a little coldness in his eyes.

However, the feeling of the woman in front of people seems to be different from the person in memory who stalked him and designed him without shame.

The two looked at each other like this, with swords drawn at each other, carefully observing and tentatively.

Chu Wei Leng took two steps forward.

Luo Jianjia moved a step to the side of the cart.

When there was only less than three meters between the two people, there was a movement at the door.

Boss Chu and Zhao's came back together.

Chu Weilian and Luo Jianjia looked back at the same time.

Just as Luo Jianjia wanted to talk to the Zhao family, he saw the rather weird man in front of him walking towards the two elders.

Suddenly, the alarm bell in her heart became louder.

Is this man going to hurt Boss Chu and Zhao?