"Mother, eat more later."

"Okay..." After finishing talking, the Zhao hurriedly changed his words, "No, that, no need. Just eat more with your dad, I eat and waste."

Luo Jianjia smiled and said nothing more.

After the meat was stewed, Luo Jianjia put the cut potato pieces in and stir-fried, and simmered for another quarter of an hour.

When the potatoes become soft and waxy, collect the juice and serve it out.

Afterwards, Zhao was cleaning the pot in the kitchen, and Luo Jianjia went to the vegetable field and picked a few cucumbers and some beans.

After washing, put the beans in a pot and cook them, remove them and cut them into sections.

Then smash the cucumbers, cut them and put them on the plate.

After doing this, I patted some garlic, made a dressing, and poured the dressing into two plates.

Luo Jianjia was quick and quick, and the two cold dishes were ready quickly.

Today, the Chu family ate four dishes extravagantly and steamed white rice.

The most curious thing about Zhao is the braised pork with potatoes.

Looking at the braised pork with thick oil and red sauce, Zhao took a chopstick and took a bite carefully.

Before I bite into the meat, the taste of the soup has entered my mouth.

Suddenly, Zhao's eyes lit up.

"It tastes really good!" Zhao said in surprise, "not sweet at all, but delicious."

After finishing speaking, she said to Boss Chu: "Old man, try it quickly."

Old Chu laughed and said, "Okay, good."

Everyone was very happy to have this meal.

The Zhao family likes braised pork in brown sauce the most, and Boss Chu obviously likes minced meat and eggplant.

Zhao didn't give up eating more at first, but with the persuasion of Boss Chu and Luo Jianjia, he couldn't help eating more quickly.

The weather was getting warmer and the dishes were not good for too long, so the three people ate all the four dishes, and their stomachs were very supportive.

"It's been a long time since I have eaten it so well, it's like New Year...No, it's better than eating during the New Year." Zhao said with a smile.

Boss Chu nodded in agreement.

While chatting, Zhao suddenly thought of another person in the family.

"Hey..." The Zhao sighed for a long time, "I don't know what is going on with Brother Leng now."

When the mother eats delicious food, she can't help but think of her son who has not heard from outside.

Hearing his son's name, the smile on Boss Chu's face instantly disappeared, and he couldn't help sighing.

Luo Jianjia was recalling the meat just now, suddenly he heard the hero's name, his eyes moved slightly.